Have they changed Galactic War difficulty?

I know it can be rng and you can unlucky coming up against godsquads.. However that always used to happen to me either on node 9 or node 11 (occasionaly a weird 6th node that was difficult). The past week I have not been able to beat node 12 once.. So I'm wondering if anyone else has noticed an increase in difficulty, or if I just need to git gud

thanks

Replies

• Hakoda
    70 posts Member
    I haven't seen a difference.
  • GW has been nerfed back to the stone age - you probably just need to level and gear some more toons. Now that you can Sim it it's worth getting your 150 GW victories and then never think of it again.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Cyggy
    26 posts Member
    At 7t to 76 theres a jump in difficulty because you can pull zeta and g12 teams in your nodes, its rng
  • GW has been nerfed back to the stone age - you probably just need to level and gear some more toons. Now that you can Sim it it's worth getting your 150 GW victories and then never think of it again.

Yeah, but I'm at level 74 with only 42 completions, and as I said, have not completed one in a week. At this rate it'll take like a year till I hit 150 completions.. which is annoying
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    "At this rate" doesn't apply unless you make it apply. Work on your roster. Develop a few good teams with synergy. Learn the strategies like TM loading. You'll get over the hump like the rest of us did.

And be glad they nerfed it once you get to Level 85.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    "At this rate" doesn't apply unless you make it apply. Work on your roster. Develop a few good teams with synergy. Learn the strategies like TM loading. You'll get over the hump like the rest of us did.

And be glad they nerfed it once you get to Level 85.

Yeah I guess you're right.