Someone solo'ed it, where'd it go?

Dralkyr
457 posts Member
I'm looking for the thread with the guy who solo'ed the Sith raid, but it's gone. Did it get merged?

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    I'm looking for the thread with the guy who solo'ed the Sith raid, but it's gone. Did it get merged?

Probably moved for investigation into hacking the game. 600k go and solo the raid with 7 characters 7 star or higher.
  • Naraic wrote: »

Probably moved for investigation into hacking the game. 600k go and solo the raid with 7 characters 7 star or higher.

Oh yeah, that stuff was sketchy AF. They are almost certainly investigating everything about that guy.
  • Not sure if that needs an investigation. It's just obvious
  • Dralkyr
    457 posts Member
    I just hope they aren't covering an accidentally awesome team. Like the Nute team on HAAT that they hid away.
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    I just hope they aren't covering an accidentally awesome team. Like the Nute team on HAAT that they hid away.

Ha! No. This was definitely not that.
  • Part of the forum policy is that you can't name suspected players or guilds publicly, that is meant to be private message to CG reps (lucifer's daddy and leviathan I believe). So that's why they were removed, but rest assured it is being taken care of.
    ācιßösöχ

Join the official Grand Arena Discord Server
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    edited March 2018
    Aloomish16 is absolutely correct :)

For issues that name shame or are suspected cheating we have a team and process for that, linked below:

Message @CG_Leviathan and @CG_LucifersDaddy with investigations into reports of ‘exceptional account behavior’and other unsavory activities. Speaking of exceptional behavior, now seems like a perfect time to give a refresher on what to do should you see something suspicious or in SWGOH.

Send a direct forum message to CG_Leviathan with the following information:
    • Your ally code (this assists with tracking the arena and battles you are seeing).
    • In-game name of player you suspect of wrong-doing (ally code if you have it).
    • Any guild names associated with this player are also helpful.
    • A brief description of the behavior observed.
    • Times / dates and in-game locations are very handy here.
    • Any other details or screenshots you wish to provide.

Thank you all for helping us help you. And while Leviathan is taking the reins on day-to-day investigations, LD is still around. He plans on spending his extra time creating a robust set of hacker-hunting tools to find and punish cheaters more efficiently and effectively.
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • tarden
    15 posts Member
    I was asked to remove and send in.
  • Gronkeykong
    66 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    tarden wrote: »
    I was asked to remove and send in.

Anthony will live on
  • tarden
    15 posts Member
    According to Burny that was a typo by the fellow who is named Peter... was supposed to be anything.
    I have copies posted on the SWGOHLIFE Discord channel.
  • I want to see it just for the cut scenes. I will never complete this thing so I'd like to at least see it
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • I think I responded first on that thread when it was posted with the pic... Told the OP to send it to LD directly.

We were talking like gear 9/10 trash toons for ??? 660M damage.

Actually lol'd
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    saw that on Discord, had a good laugh

haxxxors suck big time, they should just bugger off

but, if you are going to do it, at least be a little bit smarter than a 3rd grader in how you go about it haha ;)