Territory Wars: Defensive squad difference clarification

Heya Territory Warriors,

Please know, there will NOT be any guild set for 6 defensive squads per player vs a 4 defensive squads per player match up.

It will always use one or the other for BOTH Guilds.

Spread the message... far and wide :)

Have a GREAT weekend!
Development Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes

Replies

• Soooo uhhhh. Why do we have 5 squads per at only 100m GP?

Something feels very wrong. It was pulling teeth to get our players to place 4...
  • Might want to take a second look at the math in place here. Seems like some wonky things happing.
  • We have about 101 million GP in our guild, with about 94 million (46 players) participating .... and have to post 28 teams Per zone
  • We have about 101 million GP in our guild, with about 94 million (46 players) participating .... and have to post 28 teams Per zone

Similar to us. 105m guild. 46 participating. 100.6 active. 28 teams per zone. This is insane and unfun.
  • Patche
    13 posts Member
    Us: 100m guild 50/50 joined vs Them: 125mil guild 50/50 joined, and we have to set 30 per zone. Legit.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    We have about 101 million GP in our guild, with about 94 million (46 players) participating .... and have to post 28 teams Per zone

Similar to us. 105m guild. 46 participating. 100.6 active. 28 teams per zone. This is insane and unfun.

No no you get to showcase the full power of your roster lol !!
  • 134M GP guild and we have to put 35 teams per zone :worried:
  • I’m in a 95million guild, 50/50 and we have 30 teams per zone. We got matched up against a 120 million guild. Seriously?
  • our guild got matched against TI echo, who have 12m more GP than us. thank you for once again breaking the game and making this a miserable experience for those few of us that are still supporting you
  • Just a really dumb idea and update here. It's like banging our heads against the wall.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Us 126M GP, them 150M GP. 35 per territory. Legit.... Thanks, TW was my most favorite part of the game, you just broke it.
  • We are a 125m guild and we are having massive problems. I like the solution, it was a good one but i think CG made a huge mistake regarding what a top guild is. They must have been thinking on the guys over 150/160m GP :)
  • The update was to fix the top 5% not getting draws. Only problem is, it’s ruined it for the other 95%. But I guess you have to keep the top 5% happy, as they are the P2P guys, so the rest of us do not matter. It’s just facts if the game guys, F2P are worthless in CG eyes, what would they know when they test the game with unlimited reasources? Our guild of 93GP will just join, set defence and collect rewards from now on....
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Between needing 50+ more defensive teams (despite only having 48 registered for a this war) and the convoluted scoring mess, you guys have managed to mangle the one part of the game I actually enjoyed lately. Thanks. :/
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    those 35 team for each section is the worst idea ever.

TW was fun now it's a pain, well done...
  • +1 to all previous complaints about the TW update. 30 per area for a 100M guild is too much. Most of the way through the war, each guild has cleared one area. Neither is likely to open fleets. It’s just not fun. If it isn’t fun, people will play less.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Guess we are lucky, 97mil gp, 46/50 joined (that’s the whole 97mil) and we cleared the other guilds defense completely this morning
  • Tick tock.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Damodamo wrote: »
    Guess we are lucky, 97mil gp, 46/50 joined (that’s the whole 97mil) and we cleared the other guilds defense completely this morning

Well ok but what was the GP of your opponent?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Tick tock.

Have ANOTHER great weekend! :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Heya Territory Warriors,

Please know, there will NOT be any guild set for 6 defensive squads per player vs a 4 defensive squads per player match up.

Have a GREAT weekend!
    CG_RyDiggs wrote: »
    Heya Territory Warriors,

Have a GREAT weekend!

Ever gonna follow up on this?
  • No answer because we as customers do not deserve an explanation.
  • Same problem as everyone else. Under 100m GP and have to place 28 teams. This is crap
  • There is a real possibility that our current TW neither team gets passed node 1. So much fun. CG you developing a new game and trying to kill the life cycle of this one? We've not gotten any answers.
  • Seems to me this update is about finding your guild's balance... Who says you have to fill every single slot? save what you need to push through the field, and set the rest for defense.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    92.5M from 45 players participating (out of 101M/50 total), 27 units per zone, matched against an opponent with total guild GP of 12M more than us. Set our defense, mounted a tiny offense with what was left in the first few hours, and took our 2nd place rewards. We were looking forward to a good TW to go for our 12th win, and this was pretty disappointing.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • AGAIN you managed to screw an update.
    Keep going on the awful job there.

We are 135M GP, how do you expect all our 50 members to have 6/7 meta teams to set up, AND still have toons left to attack something.
    We are past the point managing quality teams, we are now even considering having enough toons to fight. (6K+)
    We need to find 70 proper fleets and somehow manage to keep more 70 (or more) to take the fleet territories down. That's at least 140 fleets knowing there are only 4 fleet commanders available.

It was clearly stated on your announcements that this defense numbers would only affect the highest GP tier. It's obviously not the case.

Again, not a QOL at all. Horrible judgement from the devs.