Akbar leader ability with Visas Marr

Obi_six_Kenobi
370 posts Member
edited March 2018
So I understand that Visas Marr isn’t currently working as intended and a hot fix is coming to fix her assist ability to trigger only once per turn, but right now it also triggers Akbar’s leader ability whenever she assists. Is this working as intended or will this change as well?

Edit: the hot fix was just pushed and fixed the multiple assists, but still triggers Ackbar. I think I just found my fifth team member!

Replies

• Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    If you're targetting* a Sith, even if its not an attack, someone else is brought to attack, which in turn triggers Visas unique.
    I believe that is WAI, which is awesome.
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    That part makes sense, but I’m wondering about someone being called up to assist visas. For example:

I use Luke’s “call to action” ability, which isn’t an attack, so Ackbar (my only other rebel) assists, then Visas assist triggers, and then visas triggers Akbar’s leader ability to call up CLS to assist.

Or I attack with Ackbar, and Visas assists, triggering CLS to assist as well

I know that is very poorly worded hopefully it makes sense
  • Liamtbqh
    620 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I just tried it with Hoda, Ackbar and CLS. For some reason when she does her Basic normally it counts as an attack, but when shes called to assist from an assist or Ackbar attacks, it then calls an extra assist? Yeah thats probably a bug, it looks so cool though!
  • Obi_six_Kenobi
    370 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    I hope it stays, I’ve been trying different characters as the 5th member of my Ackbar, CLS, Hoda, GK squad.

Maybe it is working because she is using her assist ability, which isn’t an attack. Kind of like how ezra’s Watch and learn ability doesn’t count as an attack
  • Options
    I want a refund if this changes. Repeated testing of this in the practice event is the only reason I went all in on this toon for the raid.
  • Options
    Riktoven2 wrote: »
    I want a refund if this changes. Repeated testing of this in the practice event is the only reason I went all in on this toon for the raid.

Same here man, same here!!
  • Roopehun
    344 posts Member
    Options
    So does this still work?
  • Options
    Yeah, it still works
  • Options
    The problem is Darth Vader goes first and debuffs her (which isn’t counterable and so she can’t cleanse it) and then once pain is on her she will attack sion cleansing herself, but then gaining pain again. So the current palp meta effectively shuts down her assists.
  • XKurareX
    478 posts Member
    edited May 2018
    Options
    Correct. She doesnt work against Sith at all - except for raid p1 in which she can be replaced by JTR team.

Have her at 7 stars, one g11 (zeta) and one g10 (without) - replaced her in most teams except Sith p1. Pretty sad actually...I love her as character, but she is just another Mace Windu in SWGOH - a powerful Star Wars character simply downgraded to a storm trooper/ewok/etc random character