Raid rewards still containing challenge gear

Ravens1113
5215 posts Member
edited March 2018
Mods, I know this will probably belong in a different sub forum but for exposure please please please leave this until a dev can see this or even push this to them.

Look, the new raid is hard. Not impossible. It’s brand new, and new characters in the future will make this raid easier as well as it’s being better understood over time. That’s all fine and dandy. But the problem lies in the raid rewards. There is absolutely ZERO reason for these raids to contain any challenge gear that we already have thousands and thousands of.

These raids are meant for endgame players. These players have thousands of my.9 fabritech salvage, mk8 biotech salvage and mk5 medpac salvage. Given how difficult these raids are, and given how much time is needed to complete them now and even in the future please take the challenge gear like those listed above out of the prize pool....same for HAAT.

Put in mk3 carbantis, cuffs, mk5 guns, mk3 holo’s etc.

Completing a raid should be a satisfying experience. A culmination of team work that is rewarding. Not despair of only getting 30 pieces of salvage that you have thousands already of and can’t do anything with.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum. They do read feedback and they do not always read GD. moving to the correct sub forum gets it better visibility to the people who have an affect on these topics. This organization isn't' just for the forum but to make it easier to get the information to the correct person on the dev team.
  • R4D4
    79 posts Member
    Options
    I second the OP, it's so discouraging when I get another 25 of a gear I have 1600 of and don't need.
  • Options
    You won't find a player that disagrees.
    They also need to fix the raid rewards the same way they "fixed" challenge gear - give a gear reward from every lower level raid. So a tier 7 box contains a tier 6 box, which contains a tier 5 box, etc.
    Once upon a time we had to balance which tier of the challenges we did because the gear you needed at the lower tiers wasn't present in the highest tier. If that was fixed for challenges, why not raids as well?