Visas under Ackbar Lead

Moroveus
147 posts Member
Ackbar’s leadership ability causes a random Rebel to assist when an ally uses a skill that isn’t an attack.

Meanwhile, Visas Marr has a chance to assist when targeting a Sith opponent.

I don’t know if this is a bug, but Visas Marr’s basic attack is triggering Ackbar’s leadership skill—but ONLY when Visas is assisting. For example:

I was using Ackbar lead, Luke, Hermit Yoda, Stormtrooper, Thrawn, and Visas in the training event. When Stormtrooper taunts, it triggered Ackbar’s leadership skill, and Luke assisted. Because the enemy was Sith, Visas Marr also assisted. Luke then attacked a second time, because Visas Marr’s assist triggered Ackbar’s leadership skill.

I’ve tested this a few different ways, and it’s consistent. The weird thing is that Marr’s basic won’t trigger Ackbar’s leadership on HER turn. It only triggers it if she’s assisting.

Replies

• Options
    Dunno if this helps. But I dont think assists count as an attack, hence the CLS call... Its like Ezras call to assist isnt counted as an attack...
    Made sense when i thought about it, less when i typed it... Haha.
    Still not sure if thats WAI.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    She is bugged. See my post below "Visas Mar Explain Please"
  • Options
    @VonZant:
    It seems like the post you linked only mentions the assisting multiple times per turn bug, which has been fixed, not whether or not her assist should trigger and Ackbar Rebel assist.
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Options
    Well its actually kind of cool to see it but sounds like still bugged.