Traya in regard to NS zombie.

Raid traya's isolate is said to prevent revives so... is NS zombie immune to it as long as there is another NS ally?

Replies

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    yes.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Was thinking that Zader lead, Zidious, Zentress, Zombie, Boba might be a good combo next time through to test out.

All are capable of maintaining their own health (if Zader has second zeta especially). Zader and Zidious are capable of applying dots for 2-3 turns which powers up Boba and Zaders ability.

Zidious is the only toon i've seen apply a debuff in the second half of the battle (expose).

Meanwhile Traya's sabers along with zombie are the best chance in the entire raid to feed Zentress for max damage.
  • JaggedJ wrote: »
    Was thinking that Zader lead, Zidious, Zentress, Zombie, Boba might be a good combo next time through to test out.

Why no Zoba?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    JaggedJ wrote: »

Why no Zoba?

No reason other than I don't have Zoba so wasn't thinking of him in that special way. Plus I don't think Zoba is as necessary to make it work whereas the other three would greatly benefit from their zetas.
  • Mikkx
    14 posts Member
    On paper it’s cool, but reality isn’t, DOTs didn’t stick... in any phase, after each damage tenacity grows up.