Farming Vet Han and the drop rate

I am not the one to complain but I really had it. Farming the Vets is absolutely ridiculous. I spent, every day, 300 crystals for refreshes and the average drop rate is 6! Really? 6! Shameful.
“Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”

Replies

• Pgb05
    36 posts Member
    Options
    Vet Chewy ain't much better, but @ 16 Cantina points a hit you'd almost expect a 1-4-1. It must be very low, to guard low level players (and not earning Arena shard) from getting JTR???
    Just a thought since she's become 'Primo'
    Wanna join the best starship in the galaxy ... join Liquid Schwartz and find your Schwartz today.
    https://invite.gg/GID

peegeebee @ ibringbalance
    discord @ peegeebee5#9564
    GiD server invite: https://discord.gg/dwpDC49GMC
  • Options
    Plus the fact, that the vets are pretty useless at all...
    So, no thanks...
    Sith are meta now, who needs Rey?
  • Options
    VaexquaGer wrote: »
    Plus the fact, that the vets are pretty useless at all...
    So, no thanks...
    Sith are meta now, who needs Rey?

For the HAAT raid :)
    “Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.”
  • msb14
    301 posts Member
    Options
    I just finished chewy and started on Han a few days ago, and so far his drop rate is much much worse compared to chewy. So annoying because Rey is literally the only reason I’m wasting valuable cantina energy to farm them.
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    Options
    Both at 5* (Chewie @ 5/85, Han @ 33/85). So far, using 3 refreshes and the rest of the cantina energy, daily drop is 8 shards for Han and 12 for Chewie. 33.2 days left.
  • Options
    msb14 wrote: »
    I just finished chewy and started on Han a few days ago, and so far his drop rate is much much worse compared to chewy. So annoying because Rey is literally the only reason I’m wasting valuable cantina energy to farm them.

Well that bodes well for me I'm almost done han and soon will start chewie lol
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Options
    It's 33%.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It's 33%.

Lol mbn
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    The main advise is saving crystals so you can also buy shards from the store. Otherwise it's a long process.
  • CorpseMaker77
    602 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The main advise is saving crystals so you can also buy shards from the store. Otherwise it's a long process.

That is the worst piece of advice ever. You should never expend your crystals to buy shards, they are hella expensive.

nq3ibm.png

320 crystals for 4 shards? Sure that would only cost me around 7,680 crystals to get Chewie to 7*. Thanks but no thanks, I'd rather expending on Cantina Energy, I value my hard earned crystals way to much to waste like that. lol
  • TVF
    36597 posts Member
    Options
    There's one exception to that - when you are in a panic farm situation, as I was for JTR, it makes to buy with crystals after you've already done your 100 crystal refreshes. That was the only reason I made it in time.

But yeah, if you're farming for JTR now, don't spend crystals on the Vets.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    The drop rate in this game is robbery, and the "vet" drop rate is low compared to anything else it is pretty insane.

But i guees its the same old song, this game is about making profit
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    It's 33%.

This is correct. Verified countless times by individuals and entire guilds who have carefully tracked the data. With decently large enough sample size, you will find the same. The drop rates have been constant for 2+ years. Anyone telling you different is either simply going through a bad run or trying to sell you good luck charms for drop rates.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    i got some bad luck. i am about 27% farming chewy shards.
    107 posts Member
    Options
    It's 33%.

This is the drop rates for cantina drops? What about the faction mega pack drops?
  • FieldL
    96 posts Member
    Options
    The drop rate is bad. True. But not as bad as people describe. Psychologically, people bring down the actual number, or throw their bad day to complain.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    420 wrote: »
    It's 33%.

This is the drop rates for cantina drops?
    Yes. For the pack drops, I have no idea (and most people don't). "Terrible" isn't a number, so I would be remiss if I tried to give you pack rates.

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    When I farmed Vet Chewie early february I also had a feeling, that the drop rate was ridiculously low. I therefore began recording the drops for a few days. The result was:

38 shards from 104 battles.
    Drop rate : 36%.

I stopped recording after seeing this.
  • EPMAN
    76 posts Member
    Options
    So the vet shards cost dobbel crystals, compared to the first lvl cantina shards.
  • Options
    I hope they do double drops considering the timing of the release to get her this month
  • TVF
    36597 posts Member
    Options
    They almost certainly won't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Drops be what they may, it takes to long to farm them both. So i will miss out again. Not spendinv money for this one
  • Options
    I hope this game gets shut down soon. It’s a joke and these devs are robbing you **** and you are to blind to see it.