The F2P Problem !!

2Next

Replies

• Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Options
    Personally I like the challenge of f2p. There's no glory to be had in buying your way to the top in my opinion.

Yeah, I don't look at people's high GP of 3.5million plus, and think wow, you are awesome. I think, wow you have too much money that you have $1000s to burn on a single video game, or for those that genuinely can't afford it it's an addiction problem or something.

The nature of most freemium games.
  • Mr_Sausage
    1869 posts Member
    Options
    How is any of this a problem if you are FTP? Characters locked behind paywalls is not a FTP problem. It’s a PTP problem. If you’re truly FTP, paywalled characters shouldn’t affect you one bit. You’re not spending the $$ anyways.

Yes PTP gets access to all of the new shiny toys. Nothing new there. They paid for it, they get it.

If anything we have a P2P problem. Characters have gone up in price to 7*, changing release cadences so FTP can get toons after P2P have bought said toons under the impression they were strictly PTP. PTP toons in platoons in TB’s. Once EA/CG start alienating PTP, then we’ll have a serious problem.