Hows the raid difficulty everybody

Prev13
swgohfan29
1147 posts Member
edited March 2018

Hows the raid difficulty everybody 222 votes

I love this raid so much i want to marry it and concieve its inconcievable children
2%
Zombie961Wallynator94ElleMadaraDarthNekrosDarth_HeliosAenori 6 votes
I loved it, but not to the point of option 1
14%
StarSonPurfektshunHaybarn564Optimus11SaKaEm3Adoy_IdeJAtlas1AzzaNo_TryKyloReySpangRoahnswgohfan29TheAspectOfSnowRiegornGRTLLeo476Tantema_GarnikArdenPulsarMigux7 32 votes
I liked it
29%
IvoB1987Ztyleclartymarty75Nikoms565MajoreMikeLightwalkerkalidorRo_BikaJimmysNicWesterAgarwaenTooLHJoci30ColliiMrGripsPlatzmanMuaddibUltimateSeaDogPierikuBrtStlnd 66 votes
Meh
21%
Ravens1113Jedi_of_OzDarth_cowboyOmerAsikCCyrilSFockdNikeNoodleZeuschild35MoHunterAthuskPremierVenothSeltgarFlamethrowGlobuhlZeonixCrazylazyguyIceih_SWGRavenclawsFürkészSwarmyStargazer 48 votes
I dislike it
14%
PotatoManKithrynjjkrivNickielllCharlo999LiamtbqhOberon_CaladProximaB1_Odin_NoahPh4l4nx13DirtyD0244Captain_ApolloVohboEdwinovImperator_Vand4lDrago5760Shenanigans052DatBoifromdown34Stephanosspicynachosupreme1 32 votes
I hate it, but option 7 seems kinda extreme
8%
DarthPukeCrywalkerGörgelmannThemyDhuriya24DiddybvyGeshtiannaEnderGamer87LtGenStuMixelpluxDamba_BaAleSahnDroh_1979Haduj_RevansonCHFC22VladivKutalionSRBUsernameWilyguy 18 votes
I hate it so much that i want to [Insert Imagination Here]
9%
SarcodinoEnigmaticienSaetetMardowanIsaiah_THE_Jedijedikilla84XhowrudeHynes81ReyleonardIonutadrian78volitanHexzellDathcaPacyn4lifeAnakin_SkywalkerAlexanderGWulfmanNerfyKalEl2893SquirtyMcFunbuns 20 votes

Replies

• Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I liked it
    The only thing that I don't like is phase 1, I hate that phase because of the protection recovery of Nihilus :/
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Migux7
    84 posts Member
    at first I was like what is wrong with this, but now my opinion changed, in this raid the % base attacks are actually doing serous dmg. Its just not that many characters have the ability to do it.
    Of course Heroic behaves differently to normal, it might actually be easier to do. Who knows.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    does no one dislike this?
  • Pieriku
    73 posts Member
    I liked it
    It's normal for it to be hard I think. The only thing bothering me are the rewards which are too low regarding the difficulty (Tier 3 much harder than Rancor Tier 7 but the rewards are equivalent to Rancor Tier 3...).
  • I dislike it
    Challenges gear, JTR practically required for your guildto complete tier 6, way too much health (time) all outshines the awesome art and concept. I would rather have it even harder but less health, so that it doesn't take 3-4 days. I would expect no challenege gear in a new raid.i would prefer the ability for our guild to complete it without needing JTR. Maybe when we get level 100 and gear level 15 we can do it without Mary Sue
    Can we rotate out the Moderators?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    I liked it
    I really enjoy it. The difficulty is solid for the first 3 phases. It is extremely well done from a visuals stand point. Outstanding in that regard. My only issue is the extreme tenacity of the Big 3 in phase 4. Basically, if youo don't have JTRey, you're trying to hack down a brick wall with a plastic spoon - and with the high tenacity, the spoon keeps breaking.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Challenges gear, JTR practically required for your guildto complete tier 6, way too much health (time) all outshines the awesome art and concept. I would rather have it even harder but less health, so that it doesn't take 3-4 days. I would expect no challenege gear in a new raid.i would prefer the ability for our guild to complete it without needing JTR. Maybe when we get level 100 and gear level 15 we can do it without Mary Sue

Well within huge technicalities you could prob. do p3 w/o, rey, but doing heroic might just require you to have the best toon in the game.

Which, if you re not gonna get rey due to personal perfernece, thats fine, just dont expect to get a bone from the devs bcos "i dont like that character can i pls get a character that i like ". I mean, thats just purely self-destructive behaviour (on the guild pogressing, at least)
  • Meh
    I would feel better about it if the health pool wasn't over a half a billion. Chip away, enrage, die, repeat. And then after climbing the mountain there is a little box at the top with pennies in it. And one single 1976 bicentennial quarter.
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I dislike it
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

Well within huge technicalities you could prob. do p3 w/o, rey, but doing heroic might just require you to have the best toon in the game.

Which, if you re not gonna get rey due to personal perfernece, thats fine, just dont expect to get a bone from the devs bcos "i dont like that character can i pls get a character that i like ". I mean, thats just purely self-destructive behaviour (on the guild pogressing, at least)
    "I don't like you. He doesn't like you either"

I didn't say the devs needed to cater to me. You posted a poll of my opinion , which I gave. I realize this game isn't catered to me or my guild. My guild has 0 JTR, and 0 interest in farming for JTR or BB8 ( one of the reasons I like them). So it isn't destructive to my guild for me to make that decision, as our guild has decided not to do it as a whole. We are vey casual. We don't chase new toys tee don't like.Thanks for the friendly advice though.
    Post edited by Jovana_Milo on
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I liked it
    I think the HP can be scaled back in the non-heroics, but overall I like it.

If the high HP was intended to throttle the number of completions per week, then a better way of doing that is by having a higher ticket requirement. But overall I'm enjoying it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    I liked it

"I don't like you. He didn't like you either"

I didn't say the devs needed to cater to me. You posted a poll of my opinion , which I gave. I realize this game isn't catered to me or my guild. My guild has 0 JTR, and 0 interest in farming for JTR or BB8 ( one of the reasons I like them). So it isn't destructive to my guild for me to make that decision, as our guild has decided not to do it as a whole. We are vey casual. We don't chase new toys tee don't like.Thanks for the friendly advice though.

Yeah, but, like... You realize your opinion is silly and immature, right?
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Meh
    A lot of work with very little reward until you get Traya shards.
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Meh
    Looking at price gear it doesn't seem that worth. Will do it for the currencies.

Also I think it's really lazy design that the ennemies are pretty much immune to everything. Why do we have toons with rich and different capacities again? It seems like this raid has been designed looking at what team worked in the other raids and then, they basically neutered all of them. Weak design, really.
  • I’ll let you know when we find out what Heroic is like. So far I’ve had a blast theory crafting.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member

So your whole guild don’t want them because they dont like them? Yup that is pretty silly...
  • I dislike it
    My guild has 0 JTR, and 0 interest in farming for JTR or BB8 ( one of the reasons I like them). So it isn't destructive to my guild for me to make that decision, as our guild has decided not to do it as a whole.

If a member got jtrey would they be kicked?
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    I liked it
    Gamorrean wrote: »

So your whole guild don’t want them because they dont like them? Yup that is pretty silly...

Keep in mind Rey's event has only appeared once so far and required a very expensive panic farm (or being in top 10 of the arena to be able to actually save crystals and play the game). At the moment (and probably the next 2 or so months), she's a very exclusive character and her team is far ahead of every other team (apparently in P2 as well). When the alternatives are half as good (at best) or equally unattainable (hermit yoda), there's a point in the complaints.
  • Meh

Pretty much my exact feelings. My entire guild is already complaining about the time it takes to do it. I wish we got at least 1 traya shard from the lower tier rewards as that what got me excited for this. Only for super whale guilds it seems like are gonna benefit from this. Bummer. I can get Rey next time the event comes at least but hardly anyone in my guild is ready.
  • KyloRey
    871 posts Member
    Cstone812 wrote: »

Pretty much my exact feelings. My entire guild is already complaining about the time it takes to do it. I wish we got at least 1 traya shard from the lower tier rewards as that what got me excited for this. Only for super whale guilds it seems like are gonna benefit from this. Bummer. I can get Rey next time the event comes at least but hardly anyone in my guild is ready.

Yeah, I think because it is end game material, you will need JTR, Talzin and KRU in order to beat the Heroic version. JTR/Resistance is easily the most effective team in this raid and zKRU FO and NS teams do well in it as well.

Without having a full roster of maxed out toons, I just don't see how the Heroic version will be able to be cleared.
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    Heroic is gonna be cleared same way as Haat, everybody will farm the best possible squads for each phase and every member of the guild will be required to be able to do at least 2% dmg in each phase. So yeah couple months of farm for the right toons and JTR event to come again.
  • I hate it so much that i want to [Insert Imagination Here]
    i honestly think the raid is way too hard for most guilds. my guild does heroics and we cant even beat phase 1 of t5. nihilus constantly regens his protection so he can barely be hit and hes insta killing like every 4 turns or so. we're gonna try a lower teir but for the rewards it doesn't really seem worth it....pretty lame cuz i was hyped ab this raid.
  • I love this raid so much i want to marry it and concieve its inconcievable children
    This raid is so much freaking fun
  • I liked it
    It's absurdly overwhelming. At 3* we are struggling with just Nihilus. How are we supposed to take on not one, but 3 of these monsters?

Now I think about it there is a reason why Kreia said the ancient Sith Lords would laugh at the generation of Revan. No kidding. That being said they truly live up their hype and mantle.
  • I'd like to wait a little bit more to see if we can find strategies that would work for each phase because at this point the best team for P1 was JTR, for P2 JTR was good, on P3 JTR ruled and for P4 JTR was the best scoring team again.

It feels like HAAT with 4 P1 where except by JTR nobody really has any reliable TM manipulation.

The rewards aren't very good
  • We have an excellent guild, not a top group, but we hold our own.

35 participants, 2 days and we’re barely over 50% on first tier of 4.
  • Jovana_Milo
    342 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I dislike it
    @NicWester I hope that is sarcastic, if not that is just mean and unwarranted.
    @Gamorrean
    Not everyone plays this or any game to be the best (pst, you never will be the best even after $$$$$$). Some of us just like to socialize and play the characters we enjoy , how dare us right? Perhaps I don't have the testosterone bravado needed to want to beat everyone in order to have fun.

You'll never see me complain about arena, because I don't even participate, you'll never see me complain about metas becuae I don't have to worry about them, I have fun with the game. Sorry you think that is silly. Perhaps you take the game too seriously?

@Charlo999
    No, we aren't an anti JTR guild. We are a treat this as a mobile game we occasionally play guild, not a login for several hours every day at set times and plan out farming schedules and research mods and metas. That just naturally leads to us not having the new characters, and we just have the ones we like in Star Wars that are accessible. Believe it or not, it's fun :) and really funny when sheeppeople are confused by it.
  • FierceRevan
    1315 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Meh
    Hopefully one day we will get to see phase 2?maybe then I'll like it.

Trying tier 4 :/
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    @Gamorrean
    Not everyone plays this or any game to be the best (pst, you never will be the best even after $$$$$$). Some of us just like to socialize and play the characters we enjoy , how dare us right? Perhaps I don't have the testosterone bravado needed to want to beat everyone in order to have fun.

You'll never see me complain about arena, because I don't even participate, you'll never see me complain about metas becuae I don't have to worry about them, I have fun with the game. Sorry you think that is silly. Perhaps you take the game too seriously?

@Charlo999
    No, we aren't an anti JTR guild. We are a treat this as a mobile game we occasionally play guild, not a login for several hours every day at set times and plan out farming schedules and research mods and metas. That just naturally leads to us not having the new characters, and we just have the ones we like in Star Wars that are accessible. Believe it or not, it's fun :) and really funny when sheeppeople are confused by it.

Called silly and immature: Is mean and unwarranted
    Calls disagreeing people sheepeople: is ok.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    @Gamorrean

@Charlo999

Take the game too seriously? lol. Its you who hate a character so much you won’t even get the character in the game... Its just a game? :D

Sure it isn’t you who take that a bit too seriously?