Where will you be when you get hit by RNG?

I've landed myself in a **** position here.. RNG not working for me that day..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAGLDJff_7c

Follow on twitter, Subscribe to my channel , 10$ free giveaway here

Replies

• That why you should have left Sideous for last when the majority of your team are jedi...
  • well you found a way around the forum censorship just curse in the video. good for you!
  • ichotolot wrote: »
    That why you should have left Sideous for last when the majority of your team are jedi...

Usually he drop dead before any of them even move.. this time he denied all the damage I threw at him.. thank you for the tip thow
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    eBitzu wrote: »
    RNG not working for me that day..

I didn't see a lot of bad luck there. Okay, your Sid got stunned and his Lumi didn't, that was bad luck. But after that.. do you realize how many times you attacked Sid with Jedi and he didn't evade? I counted 3 or 4.
    Your tactics here were far from ideal:
    1. They have two heavy hitters and you ignored them in favor of Sid, who had already done his special and was therefore no longer particularly important. (Heal blocks don't matter in arena like they do in GW.)
    2. Your #1 threat here is IG-88. You should have used Dooku on him and finished him off with Jinn's special. You do that and you likely win.
    3. Never use Jinn's special on Sid.
    4. You attacked Sidious with Dooku instead of Luminara. Dooku should always attack Luminara at least until she has used both specials. That's his #1 strength: ability to stun/block Jedi for free.
    5. You didn't use JC's heal.
    6. You let IG-88 hang around to get 2 attacks, even though he appeared to have only around 5k health.
    7. You wasted your Lumi's special twice. First on their Sid after he had already done his special (and you were lucky that wasn't dodged) and then near the end on their Lumi even though she had already blown both of her specials.
    8. You never used Sid's AoE.
    Sorry dude, you got outplayed by the AI.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I hear what you say.. but I win my battles by killing Sid first at all cost.. but you have a point and I will change some of the things.. I feel like Sid shouldn't hang out much in the game because then you have healers just for the lolz..
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    I hear what you say.. but I win my battles by killing Sid first at all cost.. but you have a point and I will change some of the things.. I feel like Sid shouldn't hang out much in the game because then you have healers just for the lolz..

If you want to get rid of Sid quickly that's fine, but you need a non-Jedi striker. How I usually deal with him in GW: he AoEs, Dooku counters, GS finishes him off, if for some reason that doesn't work, Daka finishes him off.
    Heal-blocking is not as big a deal in arena as you think. You used Lumi's heal at the right time, so what would being heal-blocked matter after that? Just a small amount of her heal over time. Meanwhile you would have gotten rid of IG-88 before he AoEd, a single attack that negated all her healing.
  • eBitzu wrote: »
    I hear what you say.. but I win my battles by killing Sid first at all cost.. but you have a point and I will change some of the things.. I feel like Sid shouldn't hang out much in the game because then you have healers just for the lolz..

Actually,his potency is zero. Properly geared heros more often then not simply resist his healing debuff.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    ichotolot wrote: »

Actually,his potency is zero. Properly geared heros more often then not simply resist his healing debuff.

He's not capped. Sid is much more of a menace below 70. But still, he is not a priority with IG-88 and Luke sitting there...
  • Lesson learned.. freaking droids :(