Help with 2 zetas!

I have a couple zetas saved that I was holding onto for han solo and kylo, but now that traya will eventually make them obsolete, I'm thinking its now time to focus on arena. Im a 100% f2p player and want to run empire or sith now (previously was running zFinn). I snagged a bunch of +speed primary and secondary mods and have a bunch of gear saved up too. So can anyone help me pick the two zetas that will help me the most? My swgoh.gg profile is below :

https://swgoh.gg/u/floppytechie/collection/
Please keep in mind im aiming for top of my arena but unfortunately im in a July (or August, not sure) 2016 shard so please keep that in consideration too. Thanks in advance :)

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Have you pressed the sync button since you you set up swgoh.gg account?
  • how do i do that? I have "enable collection sync" checked on the settings tab and i updated profile again just now
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    how do i do that? I have "enable collection sync" checked on the settings tab and i updated profile again just now
    Not sure it will sync within an hour of your arena payout or when you manually sync. I'm not sure how you manually sync it.
  • the collection is updated now. can anyone help please? :)
  • As long as you use one of them for chewie
  • FailingCrab
    1155 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    If you want to run an empire or sith team then I think since the EP rework its basically mandatory to have EP's lead zeta'd.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • If you want to run an empire or sith team then I think since the EP rework its basically mandatory to have EP's lead zeta'd.

that's one, what should be the second zeta? and what team should i form around him? vader is a no brainer, but what about the other 3?
    c1ever_pun wrote: »
    As long as you use one of them for chewie

ill do you one better, luminara
  • Arhithi
    54 posts Member
    DN unique or EP unique would be a good second zeta after EP lead.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    If your wanting an Empire/Sith Arena team basically you have to go for Zeta EP leader ability and Zeta DV unique.
    Darth Trayas leader ability aside... no other Dark side leader ability is even viable in arena apart from EPs.