TM gain toons

Hey guys and girls. I need help finding toons that give TM like St Han with his taunt.

Replies

• HK666
    1263 posts Member
    Options
    You should probably be more specific.

Like Scarif Pathfinder gives it on basic, CLS does with IBAT, Sass...

or there are single boosts, like FOO and Thrawn

leads like EP... could go on and on
  • Options
    Rex with his cleanse.
    Sith Assassin gives turnmeter to sith ally when she use stealth ability
    CLS with It Binds All Things zeta, whenever he applies a debuff. He himself gains turnmeter when other rebel ally is hit, but only when he doesnt have call to action buff.
    Jyn AOE gives turnmeter to one select character
    Thrawn swaps turnmeter with a select one.
    Wedge lead Rebel team gains 10% turnmeter when they score critical hit.
    Old Ben mindtrick when omegaed, gives turnmeter to jedi and rebels for each resisted debuffs. He himself gains turnmeter when other jedi or rebel ally is hit
    Vader under Emperor zeta lead, will give tureter to sith and empire ally when he hit a debuffed enemy with culling blade.
    Baze gains turnmeter when enemy gains buff.
    Asajj gains speed when enemy doesnt have buff
    Daka gains turnmeter when ally dies.
    Talzin zeta unique gains turnmeter when ally fall below full health (i think)

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dont forget Pao's zeta! Hoth Scout too. GMYoda. All Troopers with Veers.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Options
    VonZant wrote: »
    Dont forget Pao's zeta!
    What a bad zeta that is, has Pao ever been useful?
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Yeah if it was 10 or 15% he might actually be viable.

Real talk, I think he might be a poor mans BB8. His damage individually might blow but put him in a CLS or Wedge group with Biggs and Leia and I think he will make everone else damage go through the roof.

And its been a while since I looked but I think theoretically if he gets a triple crit with his basic I think hes technically one of the hardest hitting basics in the game. He also applies Defense down. So add that in...

Dont know why but I have always liked the fish face.
    Anyway you need him for some Platoons so I am going to 7 stars and am going to mess around with him in a CLS squad with Leia and Gar Saxon, just for kicks. He should almost always get a triple attack and have offense up for the group almost constantly. Needless to say, I wont be getting his zeta. ;)