Why Zarriss GK Combo?

Random9
510 posts Member
I'm well aware that the zarriss/GK combo is fading fast from the meta. I'm just curious what made them good in the first place. I never understood why that combo was such a good team.

Replies

• DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    GK keeps the heat off Zarriss, increases her survivability, and her heal triggers a mass attack
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    After a Jedi ally uses a team healing Special ability, all other allies at full health are called to Assist, dealing 50% less damage.

This part of kenobi's leadership and Bariss being the best Jedi healer.
  • The meta was heavy crit hitting rebels. Thanks to Zarriss, every time your character gets hit, they regain %hp. GK increases both his and Zarriss' HP and Defense. More HP -> Bigger healing for them both, More Defense -> they take less damage. Combine big heals with big defense and you get the perfect anti-crit combo.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Read barriss zeta unique. Says when any ally is critically hit they heal 20% hp and barriss gains 10% turn meter. So GenKen is taunting and taking critical hits all the time, but now they heal him.
    The other function is what others have written.
  • I never understood this really either zarris heals when people are crited, fair enough. But when someone gets crited gk puts a no crit buff on them well guess what no more zarris heals for them. I never had a problem destroying any team with this combo, often saving zarris for last she's wasted space imho. I've been missing the easy wins only one left in the top 20 on my early December 2015 shard.
  • Crowny
    273 posts Member
    I never understood this really either zarris heals when people are crited, fair enough. But when someone gets crited gk puts a no crit buff on them well guess what no more zarris heals for them. I never had a problem destroying any team with this combo, often saving zarris for last she's wasted space imho. I've been missing the easy wins only one left in the top 20 on my early December 2015 shard.

They only get Critical Hit Immunity for 1 turn
  • I find Barriss’s passive debuff cleanse cleanse of lowest hp ally at the end of her turn far more annoying then the passive healing upon crit hit.