QOL suggestion

Decay
108 posts Member
Please fix the selection of opponents - I waste minutes each day refreshing to find the highest possible opponent - IS just weird you can select from all your potential attacks from a single selection screen

Replies

• QOL Suggestion #2
    Mod groups. Choose specific Mod groups that can be swapped easily and quickly from character to character. All 6 mods at a time. Not one by one please. Charge triple, no 10x the credits just please for the love of God change it.

Swapping mods is terribly annoying.
    I 'd love to be a Jedi... But I sure as hell would use the dark side too...
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    ViperPete wrote: »
    QOL Suggestion #2
    Mod groups. Choose specific Mod groups that can be swapped easily and quickly from character to character. All 6 mods at a time. Not one by one please. Charge triple, no 10x the credits just please for the love of God change it.

Swapping mods is terribly annoying.

At that price you may as well buy new ones from the shop.
    I can agree it is terribly annoying.
  • Wolo_K
    11 posts Member
    A simple QOL will be a ‘collect all’ for the dailies.

Another great QOL will be allowing us to buy 10x or 100x the ally points in bronzium.

Also, I thought the removal of toon upgrade notification in game chats was wonderful and am not sure why it is back again. This causes the real messages to be purged very quickly which makes coordination tougher. So this QOL, which is to remove the toon upgrade notification, should return.
  • Wolo_K wrote: »
    A simple QOL will be a ‘collect all’ for the dailies.

Another great QOL will be allowing us to buy 10x or 100x the ally points in bronzium.

Also, I thought the removal of toon upgrade notification in game chats was wonderful and am not sure why it is back again. This causes the real messages to be purged very quickly which makes coordination tougher. So this QOL, which is to remove the toon upgrade notification, should return.

TB broke the chat and they fixed it, they hadn't planned to remove it. And I'm happy it's back :)