No EP lead TM gain from R2’s cleanse WAI?

Banth
158 posts Member
Title. Tried to make a bug report but EA supports a joke and the “confirm” button or whatever just didn’t exist on the page so I’m posting here. Anyone else seeing this? I had a suspicion but just watched it close and 5 debuffs cleansed off on crits by R2 gave zero TM.

Replies

• Banth
    158 posts Member
    Bump. WAI or not?
  • DangBusta
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    EP L grants 5% TM to Sith & Empire when debuffs expire.
    Unsure if cleanse counts as expire, as the debuff hasn't run its course & come to a natural end of life, therefore hasn't technically expired.
    Removal, prior to expiry, is different to expiry, I guess. Sounds like WAI to me.
  • DangBusta wrote: »
    Unsure if cleanse counts as expire, as the debuff hasn't run its course & come to a natural end of life, therefore hasn't technically expired.
    Removal, prior to expiry, is different to expiry, I guess. Sounds like WAI to me.

No, TM is gained when debuffs are cleansed. It happens with other cleansing abilities and when Vader uses culling blade. If true, it's a bug,
  • DangBusta
    147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Ah, more poor wording.
    So it should read "when debuffs expire or are removed."
    Thanks for clarifying.
    Wonder if it working on removal, instead of the stated expiry, is WAI in the first place?
    Guess they just mean it as in "no longer existing."
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Expire includes removal from a Cleanse or Dispel. Shorter to use the term Expire rather than 'no longer existing through any means'.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    DangBusta wrote: »

Not when regarding Vaders zeta lead. DoTs reapply when removed prior to expiry.

• Wassup
    128 posts Member
    DangBusta wrote: »

This is rather morose, but the analogy is dying of old age or getting murdered in your youth. Either way, you expired. That’s one of the meanings of the word—end, for whatever reason—though the narrower one you identified is another. Just an ambiguous term, but clearly applies to R2.
  • Wassup
    128 posts Member
    Banth wrote: »
    Title. Tried to make a bug report but EA supports a joke and the “confirm” button or whatever just didn’t exist on the page so I’m posting here. Anyone else seeing this? I had a suspicion but just watched it close and 5 debuffs cleansed off on crits by R2 gave zero TM.

Op, I think the phenomenon you’re seeing is related to Rey’s lead. The gain from zEP for a single debuff is negated for all characters who have expose whenever one of Rey’s resistance allies uses a special. That, or you’re just not catching the gain.
  • StarSon
    7431 posts Member
    Also, to the OP, that button only appears once you have filled out all required fields. Unfortunately it's a terrible site and it's hard to determine what those are, but fill out the report and if any field is left blank, just put crap in it so you can post.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    StarSon wrote: »
    Also, to the OP, that button only appears once you have filled out all required fields. Unfortunately it's a terrible site and it's hard to determine what those are, but fill out the report and if any field is left blank, just put **** in it so you can post.

this. you need to fill in all boxes.

Yes this sounds like a bug.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>