Can we get an official date about BB8 already

I won't argue when he should come, my opinion is that he should have come 2 weeks ago. This thread isn't about that tho.

Unfortunately what's fair and what's not isn't up to me, the devs will decide when he returns however it's been nearly 3 months and for the past 30 days I've been expecting him to pop up day to day.

All I want is a date, at this point pretty much eveyone is ready, and those who aren't ready they are working non stop to get ready. So the panic farm element is not there any more. I'm just asking for a date to end the stress and the anticipation, no matter when that is we need to know.

Swgohevents.com predicted him a long time ago, the "coming soon" tag has been there for over a month, don't let us wait please!

Replies

  • predicting doesn't mean it will come.

    wait.

    and see.

  • UdalCuain
    4213 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • Hasn't that swgohevents.com been quite regularly incorrect?

    Yes it has been wrong, but I guess the sites definition of "soon" is on par with the developers lol. To @B0untryHR7 If you're ready why are you stressing? Just play the game, farm whatever else you need to farm and be happy when bb8 comes back. It's not like bb8 isn't going to come back
  • TVF
    28936 posts Member
    Oh look guess who made another complaint thread.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Oh look guess who made another complaint thread.

    Guess who already has BB8 ans doesn't understand the pain
  • March 31st

    If you ask again it will be April .

    Well if it was up to you ut would be March of 2058
  • Hasn't that swgohevents.com been quite regularly incorrect?

    Yes it has been wrong, but I guess the sites definition of "soon" is on par with the developers lol. To @B0untryHR7 If you're ready why are you stressing? Just play the game, farm whatever else you need to farm and be happy when bb8 comes back. It's not like bb8 isn't going to come back

    Because I want to do better in haat
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Hasn't that swgohevents.com been quite regularly incorrect?

    Yes it has been wrong, but I guess the sites definition of "soon" is on par with the developers lol. To @B0untryHR7 If you're ready why are you stressing? Just play the game, farm whatever else you need to farm and be happy when bb8 comes back. It's not like bb8 isn't going to come back

    Because I want to do better in haat

    I only have bb8 6* my guild is holding on bb8 for a chance to beat haat but no one's complaining just building up other squads in the mean time
  • Kyno
    29224 posts Moderator
    They are rare for a reason, if they brought them back as soon as people realize how useful they are it defeats the purpose.

    They want each of this type of toon to serve as an example of why you should push to achieve the next one the first time...
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Hasn't that swgohevents.com been quite regularly incorrect?

    Yes it has been wrong, but I guess the sites definition of "soon" is on par with the developers lol. To @B0untryHR7 If you're ready why are you stressing? Just play the game, farm whatever else you need to farm and be happy when bb8 comes back. It's not like bb8 isn't going to come back

    Because I want to do better in haat

    Then put a zeta on Veers ?
  • TVF
    28936 posts Member
    Lol we're not even saying BB8 shouldn't come back so my having BB8 has nothing to do with it. You just make a new thread (at minimum) every day complaining about something.

    If I made a new thread complaining about your new thread every time you made a new thread, would it be because you already have the threads and don't want me to have them too?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    March 31st

    If you ask again it will be April .

    Well if it was up to you ut would be March of 2058

    if it was up to me it would be the day I finish first order tie pilot. 21 shards of him is all I have left, so maybe 2 weeks at most.

    But after your complaints every day, and cluttering the forum with your nonsense, 2058 would be fine with me as well.

    Ps, BB8 isn't as good as you think it is. It is only great with JTR.

    I can't believe your guild hasn't dropped you already from all your bashing of them.

    You'll eventually learn that ranking in top 3 in HAAT does not equal better gear. THe chance for fully crafted gear is so small it isn't worth the time. I often get better gear when I post a 0 than when I take the time and get in the top 3 for HAAT damage.
  • March 27 is the best guess I can make for BB8 returning due to the release of The Last Jedi on DVD/Blu-Ray. As a Vulcan might say, "It is only logical."

    I'd expect JTR to come back around May 4th prior to the new Solo movie that way they can have ample time to prep new toons from the movie.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They are rare for a reason, if they brought them back as soon as people realize how useful they are it defeats the purpose.

    They want each of this type of toon to serve as an example of why you should push to achieve the next one the first time...

    Correction: "why upu should pay to achieve the next one". Cause getting FO never made sense untip BB8
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They are rare for a reason, if they brought them back as soon as people realize how useful they are it defeats the purpose.

    They want each of this type of toon to serve as an example of why you should push to achieve the next one the first time...

    You are wrong about this man, there's no excuse for BB8 not being back yet at this point
  • March 27 is the best guess I can make for BB8 returning due to the release of The Last Jedi on DVD/Blu-Ray. As a Vulcan might say, "It is only logical."

    I'd expect JTR to come back around May 4th prior to the new Solo movie that way they can have ample time to prep new toons from the movie.

    Wrong. The reason it would return on March 27th is because it's my birthday :p lol so CG. Birthday present? Haha
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    @B0untryHR7

    Did you know you can have multiple quotes in one post instead of double/triple posting on all of your threads.

    Also you double posted the same quote twice which is kind of obnoxious and you could have just used an edit to keep it all together in one post.

    I'm only making a point to let you know because you do it on all your threads and it'll keep them cleaner and easier to follow.
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    @B0untryHR7

    Did you know you can have multiple quotes in one post instead of double/triple posting on all of your threads.

    Also you double posted the same quote twice which is kind of obnoxious and you could have just used an edit to keep it all together in one post.

    I'm only making a point to let you know because you do it on all your threads and it'll keep them cleaner and easier to follow.

    I guess you are right
Sign In or Register to comment.