Heroic already completed?

Jenojo
96 posts Member
While some of us are still working out the mechanics, it would appear that an 80m GP guild is the first to already complete the Heroic level of Sith Triumvirate.

Replies

• Jenojo wrote: »
    While some of us are still working out the mechanics, it would appear that an 80m GP guild is the first to already complete the Heroic level of Sith Triumvirate.

You need to explain the "it would appear" part. Where have you heard that from? I thought only T6 was available at this stage and not the Heroic version.
  • Jenojo
    96 posts Member
    If you look at the raid points leaderboard for the SITH triumvirate you will see a guild on 565 points. T7 becomes available after you complete T6 so if you completed T6 you can do T7 when the guild has enough tickets.
  • 80m gp??? as far as i saw only team that works well is Rey JT and not too many ppl have those teams also in t6 it downs about 5-8% meaning you will need 15 teams in same guild to clear p1 also would love to see p4 footage, aren't you fighting all 3 in p4? so explain me how the heck 80m gp guild cleared t6 even.
    Like very single Rey team i checked in my arena shard had over 2,5mil gp total that means those 15 players would be more than 1/2 guild gp where are the rest?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    80M GP guild? That sounds ridiculous. We are a 75M guild and can't even complete tier 6 in reasonable time.
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    80 M gp guild sounds like they use something like glich to me...Seems impossible...
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    TI can send a batallion of JTRs and they didn't even succeed heroic tier so a 80M GP guild... Seems ultra fishy.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    In a word - no.
  • Jenojo
    96 posts Member
    Globuhl wrote: »
    TI can send a batallion of JTRs and they didn't even succeed heroic tier so a 80M GP guild... Seems ultra fishy.

TI has just completed heroic in the last hour
  • Doxige
    98 posts Member
    NeoDarkForcePeru isn't? Yep... In the leaderboard of the triunvirate, they have 565 points, whit almost 80M power... I dont know Rick....
  • No way
  • Globuhl
    751 posts Member
    Jenojo wrote: »
    Globuhl wrote: »

TI has just completed heroic in the last hour
    My bad then, I read they did not. That doesn't change that a 80M GP guild beating heroic is fishy. Even if each member of the guild has JTR, she can go only once.
  • Mol_Eliza_99999
    278 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Shimrra wrote: »
    80 M gp guild sounds like they use something like glich to me...Seems impossible...

It's possible. There are very good theorhcrafters who managed to solo entire phases. I don't know which guild this screenshot is from , but I'm sure it's one of those guilds who've completed Heroic.

https://imgur.com/gallery/1i8Xy

• It's possible. There are some fine theorycrafters who find a way to solo entire phases. I don't know which guild this screenshot is from, but it must be one of those guilds who've completed Heroic.

• It's possible. There are some fine theorycrafters who find a way to solo entire phases. I don't know which guild this screenshot is from, but it must be one of those guilds who've completed Heroic.

iN is team instinct
  • Oh well know when a guild has completed the heroic tier.

Stormy will be in full flight spruiking it on the forums
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It's possible. There are some fine theorycrafters who find a way to solo entire phases. I don't know which guild this screenshot is from, but it must be one of those guilds who've completed Heroic.

That was easy to do before they fixed the P3 issue with TMR. She wasn't immune to it when toppled.... fish in a barrel at that point.

Fixed now.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    If you feel there is an issue

Reporting potential cheaters

If you want to report a potential cheater, please send a message to @CG_Leviathan or @CG_LucifersDaddy with details on why you think someone is cheating, your ally code and the name of the suspected cheater.
This discussion has been closed.