I jinxed myself! (GW)

Just yesterday I was commenting on how GW had finally changed for the better. The past few days have been a nice steady progression of squads until I hit the maxed out guys near the end and even though I was finishing I was doing it just barely which is how I think it should be working.

Then this morning I get this right at the start! My A-team is Level 62, Gear 7. I threw a level mid 50's gear 7 suicide squad in that I normally save for towards the end to try and take out some toons and got wiped out in seconds. I've got 18 decent toons and so far all have had zero chance.

B7pvJ88l.png

Replies

• Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Story of my life.
    Devs don't seem to prioritize a GW fix. That's a shame.
    Haven't been able to finish for 10 days. My progression took a hit.
  • Nice Team though
  • I hate fighting First Order teams.

Man, with that team on your 5th battle and due to the level gap between that squad and yours, I can say that GW is indeed broken.
  • theHejiN wrote: »
    Nice Team though

I would love to have that team!

I am 17 battles down and needed to take a break. Nothing I am trying is working and I was about ready to throw my iPad! I may just toss everything I have at them and just hope to get by for one more chest.
  • OMG I'm so jealous of RFC3092! First Order squad is my dream team.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Lol for all you developers out there, have a look at what RFC 3092 actually is. Pretty funny!
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • ASD_Dad wrote: »
    theHejiN wrote: »
    Nice Team though

I would love to have that team!

I am 17 battles down and needed to take a break. Nothing I am trying is working and I was about ready to throw my iPad! I may just toss everything I have at them and just hope to get by for one more chest.

Use something really fast to take out First Order Officer first. He's the only fast character and he gives the others turn meter on his special. That should soften them for your A-team. May not work but you'll never know.
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Lol for all you developers out there, have a look at what RFC 3092 actually is. Pretty funny!

I'd say that is appropriate for what he is doing to my teams...
  • ASD_Dad
    210 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Use something really fast to take out First Order Officer first. He's the only fast character and he gives the others turn meter on his special. That should soften them for your A-team. May not work but you'll never know.

I threw my fastest guys in to try that. Nothing is working. I had QGJ, Poe, Poggle, GS - not one of them went first. FOO went first followed by their Phasma who used Victory March which caused either Kylo or FOTP to assist. I was down two guys before anybody blinked on my side.

EDIT: Switched things up and QGJ went first. got an assist from GS to take down FOO. Poggle got his buff off to let my -86 take down FOTP with an assist from GS. Then I got completely wiped out my Phasma and Kylo... That took out two of my A-team. Now I have Phasma, Kylo and Stormtrooper left but at least it is progress.
  • Mo_liza
    786 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    That guys name in your **** is hilarious.
  • Well I got past but my day is done. My A-team was needed still and they took some heavy damage. My next node is a full level 68, purple geared Nightsister team. First time I faced one and with Daka stunning and Initiate critting for 4K every turn my team is going down fast.