Clean up forums

Can we get rid of some of these “closed” and or moved discussions from general?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are trying something new. We are working off a plan from Friday and will reexamine on Monday when people are in the office to redirect as necessary.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    They're trying to fix the disease which has plagued these forums since their inception.
    Option A: Move discussions into their appropriate sub-categories (feedback, characters, etc), and watch the conversation/idea die because literally no one reads them once they've been moved. (yes, you click discussions at the top, but most people don't do this)
    Option B: Leave things in general and have it become a clusterfudge, where you get 500 different posts on the same topic and no one knows what is going on.
    I have no idea how to fix this problem, but good luck to the mods/website overlords! :p
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Option A: Move discussions into their appropriate sub-categories (feedback, characters, etc), and watch the conversation/idea die because literally no one reads them once they've been moved. (yes, you click discussions at the top, but most people don't do this)

I want to figuratively die when people use literally wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »

I want to figuratively die when people use literally wrong.

:D
    @TVF
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).