New Speed Mod Store

Fizzik
114 posts Member
I love the new speed mod store, but hate it at the same time. I've spent a 30 Million credits on mods with speed secondaries and the best I've gotten is a 7 speed, 1 proc. How much do I have to spend to get mods similar to my peers?

Replies

• luck, or good rng whatever you want to call it :). Btw its not a speed mod store but just mod store.
  • I have spent about $9M and nothing has had a speed upgrade. Putting on my tin foil hat and blaming CG.
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    luck, or good rng whatever you want to call it :). Btw its not a speed mod store but just mod store.

Yeah but nobody buys the regular mods there, so I call it the speed mod store.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    I can call a waffle a golf club but that doesn't make it anything other than a waffle.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    I thought it was the speed arrow store...you need to cycle through waaaay to many to try to buy other mods there. Those nwed to be farmed.
  • Fizzik wrote: »
    I love the new speed mod store, but hate it at the same time. I've spent a 30 Million credits on mods with speed secondaries and the best I've gotten is a 7 speed, 1 proc. How much do I have to spend to get mods similar to my peers?

I bought three mods at once with ~6 million in ship currency. All three started with 5 speed and went up to 12. I haven't bought any since because no speed secondaries have been showing up on 5 dot mods, and if they do, I don't have enough regular currency to buy.

A guildmate got one with 22 speed.

You'll hit a hot streak, don't worry keep spending. But 30 million and 7 speed? Horrible.
  • RNG is set to make speed proc less than other secondaries
  • Bill0207
    375 posts Member
    I bought 4 mods from there since yesterday and speed rolled on 3 of them. Got a 12, 15 and 17. I love the change but like you said I'm burning through my ship credits
  • Brock
    33 posts Member
    There are not many 5 speed secondary mods showing up that I need. Defense primary is not desirable. I guess it is a good thing I didn't have many credits saved up to begin with. Anybody know how long this mod store change will last ?
  • srfen74
    21 posts Member
    I have spent a lot of ship currency, approx 60 mil, and have pulled 2x +19 speed and 1x +20. Lots of 8 to 14's. Hit or miss on what rolls.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    RNG is set to make speed proc less than other secondaries

Show your work.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Fizzik
    114 posts Member
    I'm in a very old shard, all of my shardmates have several sets of 100> speed mods, whereas I'm lucky to scrape together +80. It's not good enough.