*Team Instinct- World First Heroic Sith Raid*

Replies

  • N8Ball
    2 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Cool. Any estimate on GP to complete this raid on T7?


    Any other guilds started a T7? If so, how’s it going so far?
  • Congrats guys, well done!
    Ally code: 387-983-519 Guild: Ewokin on Sunshine. Guild Rank: 13th. Line & Discord ID: evildevilfish
  • Liath wrote: »
    Random9 wrote: »
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    This post is like the Oscars. A small circle of people patting themselves on the back. Congrats, nobody else really cares.

    Lol the salt is real

    People wouldn't roll their eyes so much at these posts if they offered any advice or insight to others hoping to beat the raid.

    Yeah this exactly, they never have for any content in the game. Just brag they got it first
  • aeaswen
    320 posts Member
    Stormy wrote: »
    Congratulations to all members of Team Instinct. Another World First title: World First Heroic Sith Raid (Triumvirate).

    We were successfully able to lead all 3 squads of 150 players to a Victory on their first attempt.

    Thank you to Capital Games for continued content updates, and providing another source of high end resources.

    We’re very excited to get Traya into the arena soon!

    www.teaminstinct.gg

    Who cares.
  • DMertoian
    5 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    firstbeer.jpg
    Post edited by DMertoian on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Znuuf wrote: »
    Random9 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

    How big is your pocket? Thats the strategy lol :D
    No. neodarkforce peru were first.
    Yes, they must have used a hack or glitch, but they were first.

    You were second. And must have used dollars.


    Meanwhile those of us who dont use either method of exploitation....

    @FerLandrossa @Gamorrean there are free to plays in team instinct you know.

    I don't believe that for a second. But because we have to be respectful "Good job Ti"

    I'm one of them lol. I haven't spent a dime since ships launched way back then lol

    Don't do this. I happen to respect TI, but this kind of "logic" is embarrassing.

    Congrats on finishing heroic TI. I'll be looking forward to some of the strategy videos/posts.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Please stop bumping this spam.

    Thread closed
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Znuuf wrote: »
    Random9 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

    How big is your pocket? Thats the strategy lol :D
    No. neodarkforce peru were first.
    Yes, they must have used a hack or glitch, but they were first.

    You were second. And must have used dollars.


    Meanwhile those of us who dont use either method of exploitation....

    @FerLandrossa @Gamorrean there are free to plays in team instinct you know.

    I don't believe that for a second. But because we have to be respectful "Good job Ti"

    I'm one of them lol. I haven't spent a dime since ships launched way back then lol

    Don't do this. I happen to respect TI, but this kind of "logic" is embarrassing.

    Congrats on finishing heroic TI. I'll be looking forward to some of the strategy videos/posts.

    I'm F2P too. Haven't spent any money since yesterday!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Fun times! Congrats team!!
  • TVF
    36582 posts Member
    Shaunyvee wrote: »
    Please stop bumping this spam.

    Thread closed

    It's weird how anyone can say "thread closed" and yet people can still post in it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Gawejn
    1105 posts Member
    DoomeyEyes wrote: »
    Xhowrude wrote: »
    And for that matter you act like this is an achievement that your guild spends the most in the game and probably has 150 jtr across all 3 guilds. This accomplishment is nothing compared to actual world first achievements across video games, pointing my fingers at World of Warcraft as an example in a game that takes skill. If anyone in these forums could drop $1,000 a month on this game and then form a guild with others that can spend $1,000 a month and have 150 whales doing the same thing, then it would be even more embarrassing if you didn't become 1st, 2nd, or 3rd lmao. Here's your pat on the back

    I was going to write essentially this... guess I'm late to the party... but anyway... yeah a "world first" has meaning when the game sets up an even playing field, and through dedication, coordination and skill, a guild achieves something before everyone else... This is a game where you pay to be at the top... yeah it takes some coordination, but absolutely zero dedication or, most importantly, skill... its more like the first person to buy the latest and greatest Tesla or whatever car the kids are into these days... yeah its awesome, but its not an achievement.

    Sorry but this what You wrote is not possible to understand by players from TI. And this is happening always. Stormy is writing the same pathetic info and forum is responding. Always in the same way. Very boring couse what to say to guys who are not so smart and are proud of something in mobile game by spending thousends of dollars each? 150 not so smart guys who spend houndreds of KK dollars for mobile game cannot understand the concept even playing field. Out of reach for them.
  • Wkj312
    60 posts Member
    Not a fan of the braggadocio, but congrats
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Good job... Now excuse me while I search some useful posts for info on how to beat the new raid (you know, the hard way)
  • ElleMadara
    1017 posts Member
    Nope, neodarkforceperu were up there first
  • This is like a junkie’s definition of not being an addict. The needle is not actually in their arm. Hahaha.
  • Degs29
    361 posts Member
    At first I thought: hey, that's nice. Some guy is congratulating another guild for their success. Then I realized it was a member of said guild.

    Classless.
  • Minion
    40 posts Member
    Great job team, was a fun weekend!
    iN Minion - Team Instinct
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Congrats TI We just completed our first attempt at heroic just takes patience lol MC teamwork got it done for us . CG did a great job on this raid definitely can’t go in guns blazing . Anyway Gratz on the full
    Clears
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    950 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Congrats.....
    With the money you spend in this game to obtain virtual goals, some of us can probably pay the holidays for 3 summers... ;-)
    However.... information on the teams used and strategy would be much more useful than the usual self-referential celebration...
  • Congrats guys!

    Can you share some experiences about T7? What are the HP for each phase or the DMG compared to T6?
  • LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Degs29 wrote: »
    At first I thought: hey, that's nice. Some guy is congratulating another guild for their success. Then I realized it was a member of said guild.

    Classless.

    I was the first to post on the thread, and I am not part of TI. I honestly believe people should be congratulated for their achievements. Life is one big P2W game, a lot more P2W than this game in fact. In this game we will all be doing heroic Triumvirate in 6 months tops. You dont see a noodle-diet student driving a ferrari in 6 months in real life.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Znuuf wrote: »
    Random9 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

    How big is your pocket? Thats the strategy lol :D
    No. neodarkforce peru were first.
    Yes, they must have used a hack or glitch, but they were first.

    You were second. And must have used dollars.


    Meanwhile those of us who dont use either method of exploitation....

    @FerLandrossa @Gamorrean there are free to plays in team instinct you know.

    I don't believe that for a second. But because we have to be respectful "Good job Ti"

    I'm one of them lol. I haven't spent a dime since ships launched way back then lol

    Don't do this. I happen to respect TI, but this kind of "logic" is embarrassing.

    Congrats on finishing heroic TI. I'll be looking forward to some of the strategy videos/posts.

    I went to the TI webpage on a whim and looked at their recruitment. The first statement is that "Competitiveness and innovation trumps the “Whale factor” to an extent..." So there are f2p players in there. But if you expect a top elite guild to open their doors to everyone just 'cause, then you dont know the hard calls it takes to be #1 in anything.
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Well congratulations, but I think you guys look really petty not sharing details about the requirements and the strategies you used. Then you could take credit for developing them, instead BGH/Alliance Alpha/ Mightly Chlorians etc. will get the credit for that instead (which is what the rest of the community actually cares about). And don't bother coming out and saying "we discovered that strategy last week", it just lowers respect for your guild.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    The comments filled with resentment towards ti, but also wish ti would help them by sharing their knowledge are probably the most fun for ti members to read. If they weren't feeling superior before, they sure will after reading those comments ;)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    The comments filled with resentment towards ti, but also wish ti would help them by sharing their knowledge are probably the most fun for ti members to read. If they weren't feeling superior before, they sure will after reading those comments ;)

    I bet if TI held a poll of their members, asking if they wanted to ease back on their secrecy policy (for everything except very high level stuff like their current TW strategies), probably 145 members would vote yes and 5 (their top level leadership) would vote no. I bet the vast majority of TI members agree and wish they would share their strats, and think they look petty for not doing so. The other top guilds will just release strategies that are similar or better over the next few days anyways.
  • Good job team Instinct whoever you are. I got to believe your credit card company is happy too, so it's a win for them too. I've got to believe that some of you played the defunct Beyond the dead mobile game. They spent a ton, and won all the time too.

    I'm so jealous really!!!!!!!!!
  • Good job team Instinct whoever you are. I got to believe your credit card company is happy too, so it's a win for them too. I've got to believe that some of you played the defunct Beyond the dead mobile game. They spent a ton, and won all the time too.

    I'm so jealous really!!!!!!!!!

    You made my day! The fact that this is your 2nd post, and the 1st one is about russians hacking the US elections and this game! Thanks for brightening this morning
  • I'm more jealous of the worlds first 4,000,000 galactic power

    https://swgoh.gg/u/mrrush/

    Congrats on the raid though! we had to abort tier 6 and tier 5 :( hope tier 4 is doable .

    Recommendation description is level 70 and gear 10, we have lots of gear 12 and almost all level 85 characters but still are struggling , did they just copy paste description from the rancor or something?
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    IdraRage wrote: »
    leef wrote: »
    The comments filled with resentment towards ti, but also wish ti would help them by sharing their knowledge are probably the most fun for ti members to read. If they weren't feeling superior before, they sure will after reading those comments ;)

    I bet if TI held a poll of their members, asking if they wanted to ease back on their secrecy policy (for everything except very high level stuff like their current TW strategies), probably 145 members would vote yes and 5 (their top level leadership) would vote no. I bet the vast majority of TI members agree and wish they would share their strats, and think they look petty for not doing so. The other top guilds will just release strategies that are similar or better over the next few days anyways.

    Secrecy policy? For a mobile game? Lol didn't know about that. Hilarious.
  • Cool? Tooting your own horn and congratulating yourself on a public forum just seems a bit.... arrogant. Now if the Devs made a post about it, then it wouldn’t be as bad. Oh well -
  • Congrats! Money well spent!
Sign In or Register to comment.