*Team Instinct- World First Heroic Sith Raid*

Replies

• I'm more jealous of the worlds first 4,000,000 galactic power

https://swgoh.gg/u/mrrush/

I am with you... that is one hell of a roster, just Hermit 6 stars and g11 and the rest g12 apart from Traya which i doubt will take long to unlock/upgrade either
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    I'm more jealous of the worlds first 4,000,000 galactic power

I am with you... that is one hell of a roster, just Hermit 6 stars and g11 and the rest g12 apart from Traya which i doubt will take long to unlock/upgrade either

There is higher, only by 5,000gp but still..
  • collapsE
    206 posts Member
    There was team than can solo in tier 6 p3 there is still team that can solo p4 .. Wonder how many bugs they abused to get raid done.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Degs29 wrote: »
    At first I thought: hey, that's nice. Some guy is congratulating another guild for their success. Then I realized it was a member of said guild.

Classless.

I was the first to post on the thread, and I am not part of TI. I honestly believe people should be congratulated for their achievements. Life is one big P2W game, a lot more P2W than this game in fact. In this game we will all be doing heroic Triumvirate in 6 months tops. You dont see a noodle-diet student driving a ferrari in 6 months in real life.
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Znuuf wrote: »
    Random9 wrote: »
    Gamorrean wrote: »
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

How big is your pocket? Thats the strategy lol :D
    No. neodarkforce peru were first.
    Yes, they must have used a hack or glitch, but they were first.

You were second. And must have used dollars.

Meanwhile those of us who dont use either method of exploitation....

@FerLandrossa @Gamorrean there are free to plays in team instinct you know.

I don't believe that for a second. But because we have to be respectful "Good job Ti"

I'm one of them lol. I haven't spent a dime since ships launched way back then lol

Don't do this. I happen to respect TI, but this kind of "logic" is embarrassing.

Congrats on finishing heroic TI. I'll be looking forward to some of the strategy videos/posts.

I went to the TI webpage on a whim and looked at their recruitment. The first statement is that "Competitiveness and innovation trumps the “Whale factor” to an extent..." So there are f2p players in there. But if you expect a top elite guild to open their doors to everyone just 'cause, then you dont know the hard calls it takes to be #1 in anything.

I can 100% guarantee there are ZERO f2p players in TI.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • oofalong
    171 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I'm more jealous of the worlds first 4,000,000 galactic power

Congrats on the raid though! we had to abort tier 6 and tier 5 :( hope tier 4 is doable .

Recommendation description is level 70 and gear 10, we have lots of gear 12 and almost all level 85 characters but still are struggling , did they just copy paste description from the rancor or something?

It was actually Ferr who first achieved 4m. Rush was a couple day later.
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Anthony Scaramucci might say that TI is full of a bunch of Steve Bannons...
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    At first I thought: hey, that's nice. Some guy is congratulating another guild for their success. Then I realized it was a member of said guild.

Classless.

I was the first to post on the thread, and I am not part of TI. I honestly believe people should be congratulated for their achievements. Life is one big P2W game, a lot more P2W than this game in fact. In this game we will all be doing heroic Triumvirate in 6 months tops. You dont see a noodle-diet student driving a ferrari in 6 months in real life.
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

I don't believe that for a second. But because we have to be respectful "Good job Ti"

I'm one of them lol. I haven't spent a dime since ships launched way back then lol

Don't do this. I happen to respect TI, but this kind of "logic" is embarrassing.

Congrats on finishing heroic TI. I'll be looking forward to some of the strategy videos/posts.

I went to the TI webpage on a whim and looked at their recruitment. The first statement is that "Competitiveness and innovation trumps the “Whale factor” to an extent..." So there are f2p players in there. But if you expect a top elite guild to open their doors to everyone just 'cause, then you dont know the hard calls it takes to be #1 in anything.

Half of them COULD be f2p since 6 hrs ago. So don’t hastily rush to conclusions. :)
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Classless.

You completely missed the point of my quote. I was simply suggesting that a member of TI proclaiming that he is "F2P since ships" is downright silly, because he likely wasn't F2P before then. If you have paid any amount of money to gain an advantage in the game you cannot claim to be "f2p". Period. It's simply a bad look for a top guild to have people trying to redefine f2p.

I get that TI has requirements - that's completely understandable. But p2p players trying to masquerade as f2p just because they haven't bought a vault or two in the past few weeks or months is disingenuous. That's all I said.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I've spent $40 total and I don't even call myself f2p. Spending any money = not f2p.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Congratulations Team iNstinct!

I hope you all are enjoying popcorn flavored with the salt dried from the tears in this thread.. some things never change :D

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Vorgen wrote: »

Classless.

Half of them COULD be f2p since 6 hrs ago. So don’t hastily rush to conclusions. :)

That was funny:)
  • Congratulations Team iNstinct!

I hope you all are enjoying popcorn flavored with the salt dried from the tears in this thread.. some things never change :D

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD
    I'm a f2p myself, but seeing all this salt is hilarious. Wish this thread was just ignored, since it's created for self gratification anyway. Congrats though!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Congratulations Team iNstinct!

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD
    I'm a f2p myself, but seeing all this salt is hilarious. Wish this thread was just ignored, since it's created for self gratification anyway. Congrats though!

I'm sorry - I must be new here. Other than threads that are started with a question, exactly which ones AREN'T created for self gratification?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • oh no really I'm not salting their game, I just wanted to also congratulate Kevin Reed at Bank of America corporate office because he can probably get that G5 he wanted to fly his kids to Disney world for a month. His wife thanks them too because she's decked out in Gucci and diamonds.

It really does look like I'm salting their game, but to be honest I don't care. They came here to stroke their egos on the board about an accomplishment, a little ribbing at them is all fun too.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

I'm sorry - I must be new here. Other than threads that are started with a question, exactly which ones AREN'T created for self gratification?

The ones that are created to complain, and those are roughly 92.3% of the total threads here.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

The ones that are created to complain, and those are roughly 92.3% of the total threads here.

But if someone comments, complaining about the complainers, doesn't they cancel each other out? Or is it squared? I always hated math.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Should I congratulate you or your credit card for your achievement?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

But if someone comments, complaining about the complainers, doesn't they cancel each other out? Or is it squared? I always hated math.

It's only squared when someone points out that complaining about complaining is also complaining.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

I'm sorry, have you ever heard of the tragedy of bountryhr7 the wise?
  • LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    leef wrote: »

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

It's only squared when someone points out that complaining about complaining is also complaining.

You have to take into account the magnitude of the complaints
    Also anti complaints have their value reduced tenfold because they use logic, and logic is a no no.

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

I'm sorry, have you ever heard of the tragedy of bountryhr7 the wise?

I snorted fluids out of my nose. Well played sir well played
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Well played!

Wave@everyone!
    /salute Ti!

Yep XD

I guess this is what would have happened if they made Inception about SWGOH.
  • I love how this thread is going nowhere and the moderators are all chill, since this thread is pointless anyway. :3
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Thanks @Kiritoismyname ! I'll help steer back on course - one of our primary strategies was to have all 50 members in each squad, to show up in each phase, to deliver 2% damage. If you get each of your members to show up once per phase and execute 2% with 1-3 teams, you'll instant kill the phase!
  • Excellent. Now we're back on track. So how were the rewards? I know the big rewards are the Traya shards...
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Excellent. Now we're back on track. So how were the rewards? I know the big rewards are the Traya shards...

Rewards look very promising! Big payday to those able to get this on farm ASAP! Lots of G12 Gear, and G11 Purps. Definitely a lot of value in Traya shards- even low scoring players get a handful. Many of our members are aggressive PVP players, so we are hopeful that Traya will be a punishing tool in the arena!
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Stormy wrote: »
    Thanks @Kiritoismyname ! I'll help steer back on course - one of our primary strategies was to have all 50 members in each squad, to show up in each phase, to deliver 2% damage. If you get each of your members to show up once per phase and execute 2% with 1-3 teams, you'll instant kill the phase!

Gee, thanks for the basic math lesson.... care to share which teams are capable of 2%+ in each heroic phase?
  • I'm sorry, have you ever heard of the tragedy of bountryhr7 the wise?

Now that is the definition of meta, well done
  • More curious how many of them didn't use SThan lol either way hey use it before it's nerfed right lol
  • I'm more jealous of the worlds first 4,000,000 galactic power

Kinda curious actually how much that was spent. Not in a negative way just actually really curious, it's all relative to value in entertainment so noone can knock him/her hell I've spent hundreds. On sporting tickets that last 2 hours at least his money lasts years so really not a bad use for entertainment. Just actually curious, idbet around 10k-15k over 2 years and that could be low balling.
  • @Stormy what kind of teams were best to use?