*Team Instinct- World First Heroic Sith Raid*

Replies

• Options
    @Stormy what kind of teams were best to use?

Training Wheels Rey in guessing
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    Sneekypete wrote: »
    More curious how many of them didn't use SThan lol either way hey use it before it's nerfed right lol

i'm guessing not alot of them used st han, since you really only need 2.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    Liath wrote: »
    Stormy wrote: »
    Thanks @Kiritoismyname ! I'll help steer back on course - one of our primary strategies was to have all 50 members in each squad, to show up in each phase, to deliver 2% damage. If you get each of your members to show up once per phase and execute 2% with 1-3 teams, you'll instant kill the phase!

Gee, thanks for the basic math lesson.... care to share which teams are capable of 2%+ in each heroic phase?

Usually, strategy posts (ok, lets be honest, all my posts, but that's why I keep coming back, haha) by me get flamed, since the teams I describe for raid strategy are out of reach for many. Getting content on farm for us is more about brute force, then over time, explore and experiment with more abstract teams. Right now, you can expect 2% with many of the most obvious punishing teams - RJT resistance, Night sister weak zombie,
    I'm more jealous of the worlds first 4,000,000 galactic power

https://swgoh.gg/u/mrrush/

I am with you... that is one hell of a roster, just Hermit 6 stars and g11 and the rest g12 apart from Traya which i doubt will take long to unlock/upgrade either

Kinda curious actually how much that was spent. Not in a negative way just actually really curious, it's all relative to value in entertainment so noone can knock him/her hell I've spent hundreds. On sporting tickets that last 2 hours at least his money lasts years so really not a bad use for entertainment. Just actually curious, idbet around 10k-15k over 2 years and that could be low balling.

I think a majority of wealthy individuals, who are defined as enthusiast players with disposable income, are in the ball park of what you estimated.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    @Stormy what kind of teams were best to use?

JTR resistance and NS were great for me! definitely felt like 2%+ was an easy grab with them
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    More curious how many of them didn't use SThan lol either way hey use it before it's nerfed right lol

@Sneekypete I can confirm that our squad that landed the World First DID NOT have anyone use the STHan method, but our other squads were able to find some weird interactions that we didn't expect to find. Not sure how many of them are WAI or not, but we'd expect them to not stick around long.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Gratz to The Team Instinct Guilds, EÄSB, Mighty Chlorians, Wallet Warriors, ALLI∆NCEx2, Hexagone Oméga, some russian Guild and those who will get it done in the next couple of days, Money or not, way to go
    now that this thread is back on track, guilds completing the Heroic Trio, I hope we can get some serious debate on what works on Heroic and what doesn't, helping those without big resources to farm the right toons
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    World 2nd on an exploit... Hardly much of an achievement
  • Nebulous
    1476 posts Member
    Options
    World 2nd on an exploit... Hardly much of an achievement

That tactic wasn't used in any of the 3 TI guilds to defeat the heroic raid. This will become evident when we clear it after the st han tactic is remedied.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

@Sneekypete I can confirm that our squad that landed the World First DID NOT have anyone use the STHan method, but our other squads were able to find some weird interactions that we didn't expect to find. Not sure how many of them are WAI or not, but we'd expect them to not stick around long.

Now the real mystery, can we get challenge gear taken out lol. That would be really heroic:)
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Best thing about the raid is that it's catching out hackers who are too dumb to be subtle.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Best thing about the raid is that it's catching out hackers who are too dumb to be subtle.

Haha, yes. I mean, do you really need to be doing that and be recoreded with top few guilds who did this raid...
  • IdraRage
    259 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    "JTR resistance and NS were great for me! definitely felt like 2%+ was an easy grab with them."

If you had only said this and a bit more earlier, this whole thread would be a lot more positive.
  • Lekrom1982
    343 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    ...and then this thread has a response from OP but still only vague hints at mechanics and strategies without adding anything of value to the community...

you are already first and everyone knows you will sport Traya in arena soon, no need to be so tight-fisted about what works and what doesn't

*sigh*
  • Options
    Congrats TI and also to my compadres in Phoenix, Alpha, and ORO who also completed heroic sith on their first run!
    ācιßösöχ

Join the official Grand Arena Discord Server
  • Options
    Nice job fellas. Were you able to complete this with any F2P rosters providing significant contribution?
  • Options
    Lmao.

I look forward to your next post which will likely be "Now that the raid is farmable and we can't take first place, we're not really trying anymore". I bet it'll be pure gold.
  • Options
    Mario says: Thank you for a paying my game!!
  • Options
    So they nerf Sthan but not the NS acolyte and zombie combo lol both wai but Han been here forever why him lol
  • Options
    So they nerf Sthan but not the NS acolyte and zombie combo lol both wai but Han been here forever why him lol

Thats cause there will be a new han soon lol.

Oh btw..TI congrats! Would be nice if added some strategies in the beginning to avoid all this flame lol
    Also seriously..please dont claim to be f2p...we are not ****..i am pretty sure everyone in ur guild(s) have atleast made a $9.99 purchase at the minimum.
    Either that or people who claim to be f2p have amnesia or are just.....(leave that blank to u guys/girls)
  • Dabz
    1 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Dexermon wrote: »
    And neodarkforceperu were up there first

Peruvian hackers doesn't count

Yeah hackers but their in the game as completed so still 1st

Well why shouldn’t the Peruvian get the credit. Being able to hack and beat or being able to spend a lot of $$$ to beat is all equivalent equation. It’s not like it’s a team starting up and building from the ground up and you guys spend months prepping building different teams and when the raid hit. The teams your guild developed were better then the others guilds which caused you guys to beat the raid first. That’s not even a factor in this game and for you guys to feel accomplished is sad.
  • Options
    all i really want to know is how many treya shards dropped.
  • Options
    all i really want to know is how many treya shards dropped.

You can see that in the rewards section yourself
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    So didn't the sth thing make it so the real world 1st (NeodarkforcePeru) maybe did it without cheating?
    STH loop can clear p3, can clear dn in P4 can clear traya in P4. So you really only need to get thru p1, p2 and sion in p4
  • Anakin_Skywalker
    1801 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    My comment will not be a popular one, but I'm gonna say it anyway. This is an achievement, because the majority of people can't do it. Yes it needs a lot of money but so what? P2W doesn't mean the value of the achievement is any less. Earning money is an achievement in itself.
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    So didn't the sth thing make it so the real world 1st (NeodarkforcePeru) maybe did it without cheating?
    STH loop can clear p3, can clear dn in P4 can clear traya in P4. So you really only need to get thru p1, p2 and sion in p4

That's a good question.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    This post is like the Oscars. A small circle of people patting themselves on the back. Congrats, nobody else really cares.

Exactly.Nobody cares about them or their guild.I wonder what would they achieved if it wasn't for "spending money lef'n'right just to get some pixels (toons).And speaking of this team,i still can't understand how people are viewing Warrior's stupid and useless videos since the only thing he does is just to show off how much money he spends and how fast he can get any toon he wanted while others work their a`sses off just to make one team competitive for the arena.
  • Options
    My comment will not be a popular one, but I'm gonna say it anyway. This is an achievement, because the majority of people can't do it. Yes it needs a lot of money but so what? P2W doesn't mean the value of the achievement is any less. Earning money is an achievement in itself.

I agree it's an achievement, but if you've read their previous "World First" posts, many (not all) TI members seem incognizant that their thousands of dollars spent contributed in any way.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    I think gamer changer ahnald let team instincts strategy slip already in his n mobilegamers video about the upcoming nerf. He said that the big guilds got a early release of the raid to try out an already knew about sthans infinite loop so once the raid went live they was able to use him n boom they are first ones to clear. So if u want their strategy or videos just look on YouTube of the sthan strategy an there ya go.
  • GunsAtFour
    364 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Lol .How much did you tools spend this time?

LETS SEE YOU DO IT AFTER THEY NERF STHAN AND THE REST OF THE TOONS YOU DUMB KITTEN KITTENS