*Team Instinct- World First Heroic Sith Raid*

12346Next

Replies

• LaksonVell wrote: »
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

lol keep hoping
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Waiting for "Team Instinct- World First Heroic Post-Nerf Sith Raid". What takes you so long?

Edit: Did you even approve the changes to the raid? Have you been informed?
  • Wonder why you weren't the world first to beat TW...
    Oh yeah, because even guild that don't waste as much money can beat you in TW.
    Such fail.. you have some good guys there, but these posts are putting them even in bad light. Nothing to brag on.
  • Serteyf wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    Congratulations on your world first tittle! Hoping for some video guides soon :)

lol keep hoping

TI is the only guild I have faith in that can complete the heroic post nerf. So yeah, I dont mind hoping a bit longer.
  • Did they get their cookie jk.... please let us know what team combos you used please
  • mrjazz
    116 posts Member
    how many of you got banned post nerf ;)
  • u could be in TI as a ftp... i myself am f2p and have a gp of 3.19 mil in the top 5000 world wide... i probably could join them

but why would i want to when i can have friends in my guild (we can only do t5 and takes 4 days) and dont have to worry about if you dont get this char. g12 ur booted.... or u only scored 5 mil. in raid ur booted.....

nty ill stick with being the #1 in a guild of ppl that actually help each other
  • on another note.... when u have to announce ur success by making a thread only means one thing u r worthless sad ppl in real life and seek the spotlight even if the spotlight is all about how you guys do nothing to help those that are struggling to beat the new raid... in real life no 1 even knows u exist... only nobodys make a thread to get a little attention
  • I actualy doubt very much TI were the first to do heroic. looking at the leaderboard multiple guilds have done it.

Differance is the other guilds are humble and see no need to bignote about being whales.

TI were only the first to come and bignote themselves as per useual.

@TI. no one cares. about you or your spending habbits.
  • instead of posting we r the best try posting... get these teams if you want to beat the sith raid and be the best like us..... thats the way to brag in my opinion.... brag about how you did it not that just the fact that you did it
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    To be precise: this was the first Heroic Sith Raid completion in the known universe or, if you like to believe in this theory, the multiverse.
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    Peer wrote: »
    To be precise: this was the first Heroic Sith Raid completion in the known universe or, if you like to believe in this theory, the multiverse.

Imagine if the internet existed when we discovered how to control fire.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Peer wrote: »

Imagine if the internet existed when we discovered how to control fire.

*goes to Google "how to start a fire with two sticks"*
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • JohnnySteelAlpha
    2794 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I think gamer changer ahnald let team instincts strategy slip already in his n mobilegamers video about the upcoming nerf. He said that the big guilds got a early release of the raid to try out an already knew about sthans infinite loop so once the raid went live they was able to use him n boom they are first ones to clear. So if u want their strategy or videos just look on YouTube of the sthan strategy an there ya go.

This was actually pretty poor baseless speculation by @AhnaldT101 and I was quite disappointed that he would essentially spread rumors about other players / guilds without having actual facts. I typically enjoy his videos a lot, very entertaining with Mobile and informative as well, but I got the sense here that instead of taking full aim at CG for the fiasco he instead took an easy out, attempted to be the People's Champ, and threw red meat to the masses by slamming "Big Guilds" aka Pay to Win...suddenly doing a 180 and making it a referendum on the beta program was such a politician-type move. He knows many grumble about who's in the beta program and who isn't, he knows people hate pay to win,..and he knows it's easy to take shots at big guilds...and he took all that and threw a sinister "insider trading" - like accusation at them as if they're using secret info.

No matter what side of the fence you are on, this has to be condemned. Hopefully he doesn't continue to abuse his position as a semi-figurehead of the game and create a combative presence among the playerbase.
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    ewqewqc wrote: »
    Wonder why you weren't the world first to beat TW...
    Oh yeah, because even guild that don't waste as much money can beat you in TW.
    Such fail.. you have some good guys there, but these posts are putting them even in bad light. Nothing to brag on.

We actually have the only guild in the game that hasn’t been beat in TW at the top
  • Maraxus
    821 posts Member
    I think gamer changer ahnald let team instincts strategy slip already in his n mobilegamers video about the upcoming nerf. He said that the big guilds got a early release of the raid to try out an already knew about sthans infinite loop so once the raid went live they was able to use him n boom they are first ones to clear. So if u want their strategy or videos just look on YouTube of the sthan strategy an there ya go.

This was actually pretty poor baseless speculation by @AhnaldT101 and I was quite disappointed that he would essentially spread rumors about other players / guilds without having actual facts. I typically enjoy his videos a lot, very entertaining with Mobile and informative as well, but I got the sense here that instead of taking full aim at CG for the fiasco he instead took an easy out, attempted to be the People's Champ, and threw red meat to the masses by slamming "Big Guilds" aka Pay to Win...suddenly doing a 180 and making it a referendum on the beta program was such a politician-type move. He knows many grumble about who's in the beta program and who isn't, he knows people hate pay to win,..and he knows it's easy to take shots at big guilds...and he took all that and threw a sinister "insider trading" - like accusation at them as if they're using secret info.

No matter what side of the fence you are on, this has to be condemned. Hopefully he doesn't continue to abuse his position as a semi-figurehead of the game and create a combative presence among the playerbase.

I have to admit, the baseless accusation from @AhnaldT101 made me speechless. For someone with that much exposure to the player base thanks to CG including him in their "exclusive game changer program", throwing around such unfounded rumors is really not appropriated.

You have lost a lot of credibility to the eyes of a lot of those "Big Guilds", that beat a new content fair, and caught you red handed spreading some lies.

Shame on you @AhnaldT101, shame on you sir!
  • @CG_Kozispoon if calling someone out as a cheater on the forums is forbidden, shouldn’t @AhnaldT101 reckless video saying groups of 50 players “cheated” be enough to remove him from the “game changer” program?
  • Xetal
    218 posts Member
    Congratulations NeodarkforcePeru on your world first!

Congratulations TI on your world 2nd - 4th!
  • Where is Team Brunel when you need them?
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Maraxus wrote: »

I have to admit, the baseless accusation from @AhnaldT101 made me speechless. For someone with that much exposure to the player base thanks to CG including him in their "exclusive game changer program", throwing around such unfounded rumors is really not appropriated.

You have lost a lot of credibility to the eyes of a lot of those "Big Guilds", that beat a new content fair, and caught you red handed spreading some lies.

Shame on you @AhnaldT101, shame on you sir!

Have you informed Tronald Dump? Maybe he nukes beautiful Europe for you.
  • Jim17547 wrote: »
    @CG_Kozispoon if calling someone out as a cheater on the forums is forbidden, shouldn’t @AhnaldT101 reckless video saying groups of 50 players “cheated” be enough to remove him from the “game changer” program?

Kozispoon quit
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    So I’m almost two weeks late because the forums are the last place I go. That said, cgs fellas! I expected nothing less. To the haters...TI are a good bunch of folks when you get to know em. Driven, secretive, and competitive yes. Who cares that they spend money, it’s theirs do do with what they want.
  • Congrats you animals.
  • Bigslow wrote: »
    So I’m almost two weeks late because the forums are the last place I go. That said, cgs fellas! I expected nothing less. To the haters...TI are a good bunch of folks when you get to know em. Driven, secretive, and competitive yes. Who cares that they spend money, it’s theirs do do with what they want.

Is this real or are you messing with us
    Ally Code: 357-613-281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/collection/
  • Bigslow
    104 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It’s real, like it or not idc.
  • My guild must have been the first to finish the Sith raid at level 2

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    My guild must have been the first to finish the Sith raid at level 2

Congratulations Ser. This is actually a bigger achievement IMO.