Honest suggestion

I think we should at least be able to choose our defending team for arena. I say this because the team I choose to battle with isn't necessarily the best choose to allow the AI to control.

Replies

• I agree
  • Raventrob wrote: »
    I think we should at least be able to choose our defending team for arena. I say this because the team I choose to battle with isn't necessarily the best choose to allow the AI to control.

But then, all defensive teams would be set up, and you would have to battle the same 5 on defense.

I think it's more like basketball. Your 5 in the game vs their 5 in the game.
  • BentWookiee
    4819 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    FolsomTony wrote: »
    Raventrob wrote: »

But then, all defensive teams would be set up, and you would have to battle the same 5 on defense.

I think it's more like basketball. Your 5 in the game vs their 5 in the game.

I was going to say "I agree" but than read this and thought, "that is a great point". In the end this really would not change too much, if you really want to put a defensive team in you can do it in the last fight right now.