Wicket Strategy

Anyone have any strategy tips for beating the AT-ST?

I have Teebo, Chirpa, Elder, Scout, and Logray all at L85, and the first 4 at 7 star, Logray at 5 star. Mostly G8 too.

But I can’t make it past the second or third phases mostly.

Has anyone with a similar shard started earning Wicket shards?

And I suspect this might move to a different discussion location but I can’t find any similar discussions in Character Strategy or the likes.

Replies

• Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Move your best mods to them if you want to do it.
  • Speed on elder solves a lot of problems.
  • Ewok Elder needs to survive. Give him as much protection and health as you can get.
    Hit the gym.
  • Paploo is a game changer for that event. He's foresight on all allies is big for me
  • WhenISayRun
    246 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    This thread has a lot of helpful info, especially Whoville's post.
  • I've successfully beat it multiple times using Chirpa (L), Scout, Teebo, Elder, and Wicket. Only Teebo is better than G8, and Chirpa and Wicket are only 5* and 4*, respectively. In general, only Teebo and Elder have really gotten any attention in the past as far as gearing goes. General strategy:
    1) Kill minions before going after AT-ST, EXCEPT always use Teebo stealthed to remove 100% TM from the AT-ST (just like rancor in the pre-CLS days). I use Wicket's assist to help keep Teebo in stealth.
    2) Focus down the recon stormtroopers first, and use Teebo's dispel to remove taunt and get back to the enemy you're trying to kill.
    3) Try and save Elder's heal for after being debuffed. Daze is your enemy.
    4) Don't use Chirpa's mass assist or retribution if you're mass dazed. Save it for when it's effective.

Hope this helps next time around!
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    https://swgoh.gg/u/evanbio/squads/15645/

That's what I use. Strategy is important. On the ATST stages, I ignore the troopers at the bottom. Try to time the Foresight from Logray on the non-ATST stages so that you miss it's attacks from the background. Stage 4 is the tough one. I take out the commander first so he can't pull off a heal when I'm about to take out one of the other thugs. Try to keep the taunts off the other troopers through TMR, and take out the Recon Troopers after the commander. I can also use Teebo as lead so that he gets stealth more frequently.
  • PiffGuru
    773 posts Member
    a much weaker and lower stared paploo allows me to finish this event easily as opposed to using a stronger higher stared logray. Try paploo, hes great for this event.