Can't upgrade ability

I have a Level 50, 4-Star Luminara and trying to upgrade her Flow of the Force ability from Level 3 to 4 (+15% Evasion Up Chance). Despite having enough materials and credits, the upgrade button is dimmed out. Interestingly, the Elegant Step ability which is at Level 2 is shown as upgradeable...

This issue is not just confined to her. Other heroes are facing similar problems where the upgrade button is not available even when I have enough resources to upgrade.

Please don't respond I am not levelled up enough. The upgrade screen does NOT show any "Character Level Required: xx" statement - like I have with the Force Blast ability which is at Level 5 and says "Character Level Required: 58."

Anyone???

Replies

• Options
    Swipe upwards on the mats list. Tier 3 mats may be hidden further down. This has caught me out too.
  • obiwan1011
    396 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I didn't see this. Have been wondering when will I be using Tier 3 materials and where did they all disappear! Thanks.
  • Options
    I fell for it myself this morning. Waited to upgrade Ima-Gun Di's leader skill and then couldn't. Turns out I've been spending my tier 3 without knowing it and now can't do the upgrade until I get lucky with drops. (Failed today's GW so no more from there today)
  • Options
    I fell for it myself this morning. Waited to upgrade Ima-Gun Di's leader skill and then couldn't. Turns out I've been spending my tier 3 without knowing it and now can't do the upgrade until I get lucky with drops. (Failed today's GW so no more from there today)
  • Options
    Thanks! They should add a scroll bar to help future players see that they need to scroll.