Things i'm sure will be said in 2019 :)

Bailey
30 posts Member
I like a bit of fun and enjoy reading comments made on the site. I don't tale things seriously and treat the game as that a game and one I enjoy.. So i'm writing a list of what i think people will be saying next year and then see if i'm right :) You can add some predictions to...

1) "Another QOL update and we can't move our 7 dot mods as a group of 6"..

2) "10 million credits to go from level 99 to a 100 and still no added credit heist tier.. It was bad enough when it went to level 90 in 2018."

3) "Is it August yet?"

4) "I just autod the whole of HAAT with 1 squad."

5) "I just 1 shot the Rancor in phase 2."

6) "Why do we need g14 with this gear crunch, i quit." (plays next day)

7) "Porgs are meta."

8) "All cg care about are rebels, wheres the DS love?" (Said during feb of the sith month)

9) "GG rework is coming one day."

10) "Really? CUP is login character?"

11) Legendary Snoke released, 5 kinds of them red guards released a week prior on marquee events and cg kindly makes them instantly farmable with double drops... all get 1 hard each...
Outraged f2p: "This is a joke, all CG care about is money."
Whales: "At $2,000 this is a great investment, if your f2p, you deserve nothing whilst our meta snoke tears up arena."

12) "Why is GK still in everyones DS squad?" Will they ever release a great DS tank?"

13) "This game is broke." (No reason given, but it'l be a fact)

14) "Remember when sith raid was difficult? Then we discovered the tuskans to solo phase 1."

15) "Really? This games a joke." (No reason guven)

16) "200 characters and still no Reven."

17) TW- "These matchmakers are stupud."

18) "Still no new character in arena store. What are we meant to farm?"

19) "Rankings in Rancor are so unfair." (Personally I think its fair)

20) "Remember when everyone used CLS? He only has 3 zetas."

21) "Ships are stale, we need new ships."

22) "We need more capital ships."

23) "Now TB is simable if you have completed 45/48 stars 20 times, I think we need a new game mode, nothing to do."

24) "This game used to be ftp but now it's just made for whales."

25) "My Thrawn just hit the 500 speed barrier."

26) "This power creep is ruining the game." (Continues to make profit)

27) TW- "since they changed the structure we have had 1 draw in 100 TW, I demand changes so we never tie."

I could go on but over to you :)

Replies

• Xhowrude
    228 posts Member
    I'm disappointed you didn't say anything about how ROTJ Luke is meta when does he come back again it isn't fair everyone farmed hermit yoda and rolo before me. Can't wait for hermit luke
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    When is the next credit heist? It hasn’t happened for over a week!
  • 1. I'd rather have mod management alone than any feature of the QoL we got. I like the simable GW but the rest us underwhelming.

2. Excessive but pretty much accurate, credit heist dropped 1.5 + 2.5 in both of my accounts last time. I would prefer a smaller discrepancy. We should all be getting at least 7.5 per heist minimum.

3. I don't get why the game revolves around certain months so much. I understand that when a star wars movie is about to come it's gonna bring content, but generaly speaking any time is right for a good content release.

4. That will never happen on auto.

5. I don't know about 1 shot, but rancor needs a new tier.

6. Well that's true, unfortunaly, challenge gear is trash other than syringes and carbantis. We need added tier for that as well.

7. No

8. Well I don't think that to counter one extreme you need to go to the other. That's exactly what they are doing to rebels. Unfortunately too many new characters are anti rebel, I think they are done for good this time. I mean they gave us a Wampa that by itself destroys CLS and titans...

9. That should have happened already, in fact the longer they delay it the more underwhelming it's going to be because then they will simply say: "too many people have him by now so we can't make him very powrful". Eventually he will get a decent TB kit, with maybe some ok damage for the new raid and they will say, "there you go, our job here i done". Just don't expect to see him anywhere near arena.

10. Don't worry, some people will justify it, it's common here.

11. For some reason it's not just the whales, you have people who claim to be "f2p" who support this kind of practice and then you realize they average top 3 in both arenas so you know what's up.

12. Hhm, personally I hope GK remains a solid tank FOR EVER. He is far too awesome of a character to go away, especially with how long his farm is.

13. Actually the game is not broken and most people havr legit complaints. You just don't hear them out through the noise of the comment section.

14. No comment

15. Look at 13

16. And he shouldn't come at all. Revan isn't even canon, I'd rather get Bossk, Embo, Jango, Hondo, Aura, Kallus and a bunch of reworks. We also have a bunch of movies coming out. We don't need Revan, we never needed the Triumphant in the first place but ohh well.

17. Well I hope it gets figured out by then

18. Amen, all of the old stores are forgotten.

19. Dude, I was good with everything you said so far but to say rancor rewards are fair has my head spinning. I could use 2 hours to explain how it's not but let's just leave it at that. Let's just say that they can use some rethinking

20. We won't see characters with 4 zetas because that would require alot of reworks to make more characters relevant again. 3 zetas will probably remain the limit for ever, I would say there is a minor chance for a 4 zeta character but that won't be the norm.

21. We do need new ships, we can use a legendary event for Anakin's star fighter, Luke's star fighter, Husk's capital ship, grievous caputal ship and more. And yet resources are spent on an EU, non canon raid.

22. 21

23. Uhh, TB battles can take a while to do and they are repetitive, that usually leads to sim. Personally I would rather see light side TB get cut down to 4 waves.

24. You could say that as is, I'm facing some gold Sions in my arena since day 1 so you can make your own conclusions.

25. It's possible but it would suck for old content. I don't see why our current speeds are not viable long term.

26. Well at some point it will, Traya is the closest thing we have to this happening. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

27. I don't see why ties are possible when both sidea end up getting second place. That's a bad design, a tie braker/decider is not a bad idea.
  • Wow you must have been typing that response for the last 30 minutes
  • Wow you must have been typing that response for the last 30 minutes

More like 15
  • 1.'I cant decide which Tusken is which from the portraits'

2. 20 mill damage with Mob enforcer in theSith raid

3. Luke's Xwing destroyed the ship arena

4. BB8 is useless

5. Finally I got Traya and they nerfed her!

6. Nerf the Separatists

7. FINALLY! We have the 5th Han Solo!!!

8. I spent 3 zetas on CLS and now he is useless.

9. I cant beat the new tier in the Gear Challenges
  • LaksonVell
    421 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    ^ your 1st regard is racist, all Tusken are beautfiul.

We need more ships, now. That is not ranting, it's a fact, there is only one viable setup now and that is Chimera with TIEs around it. Kill Reaper TIE first on offense and instant win.
    The one thing that can be answered here is "why do things revolve around certain months" and that is because it's tax return season in march. People have a surge of money they dont know how to spend so now is the time to promote!
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    1. I'd rather have mod management alone than any feature of the QoL we got. I like the simable GW but the rest us underwhelming.

2. Excessive but pretty much accurate, credit heist dropped 1.5 + 2.5 in both of my accounts last time. I would prefer a smaller discrepancy. We should all be getting at least 7.5 per heist minimum.

3. I don't get why the game revolves around certain months so much. I understand that when a star wars movie is about to come it's gonna bring content, but generaly speaking any time is right for a good content release.

4. That will never happen on auto.

5. I don't know about 1 shot, but rancor needs a new tier.

6. Well that's true, unfortunaly, challenge gear is trash other than syringes and carbantis. We need added tier for that as well.

7. No

8. Well I don't think that to counter one extreme you need to go to the other. That's exactly what they are doing to rebels. Unfortunately too many new characters are anti rebel, I think they are done for good this time. I mean they gave us a Wampa that by itself destroys CLS and titans...

9. That should have happened already, in fact the longer they delay it the more underwhelming it's going to be because then they will simply say: "too many people have him by now so we can't make him very powrful". Eventually he will get a decent TB kit, with maybe some ok damage for the new raid and they will say, "there you go, our job here i done". Just don't expect to see him anywhere near arena.

10. Don't worry, some people will justify it, it's common here.

11. For some reason it's not just the whales, you have people who claim to be "f2p" who support this kind of practice and then you realize they average top 3 in both arenas so you know what's up.

12. Hhm, personally I hope GK remains a solid tank FOR EVER. He is far too awesome of a character to go away, especially with how long his farm is.

13. Actually the game is not broken and most people havr legit complaints. You just don't hear them out through the noise of the comment section.

14. No comment

15. Look at 13

16. And he shouldn't come at all. Revan isn't even canon, I'd rather get Bossk, Embo, Jango, Hondo, Aura, Kallus and a bunch of reworks. We also have a bunch of movies coming out. We don't need Revan, we never needed the Triumphant in the first place but ohh well.

17. Well I hope it gets figured out by then

18. Amen, all of the old stores are forgotten.

19. Dude, I was good with everything you said so far but to say rancor rewards are fair has my head spinning. I could use 2 hours to explain how it's not but let's just leave it at that. Let's just say that they can use some rethinking

20. We won't see characters with 4 zetas because that would require alot of reworks to make more characters relevant again. 3 zetas will probably remain the limit for ever, I would say there is a minor chance for a 4 zeta character but that won't be the norm.

21. We do need new ships, we can use a legendary event for Anakin's star fighter, Luke's star fighter, Husk's capital ship, grievous caputal ship and more. And yet resources are spent on an EU, non canon raid.

22. 21

23. Uhh, TB battles can take a while to do and they are repetitive, that usually leads to sim. Personally I would rather see light side TB get cut down to 4 waves.

24. You could say that as is, I'm facing some gold Sions in my arena since day 1 so you can make your own conclusions.

25. It's possible but it would suck for old content. I don't see why our current speeds are not viable long term.

26. Well at some point it will, Traya is the closest thing we have to this happening. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

27. I don't see why ties are possible when both sidea end up getting second place. That's a bad design, a tie braker/decider is not a bad idea.

I like how you spent more time on this than the OP and completely missed the point of the thread.
    Bravo.