58lvl, no Phoenix, lots of questions)

MetlaZhizni
46 posts Member
edited March 2018
Hello, first of all - link on my collection:
https://swgoh.gg/u/metlazhizni/

For some strange reason when I started I decieded that Phoenix team sucks, and instead build Nightsisters Sauad (you know, because they are fancy girls in red dresses). So now i’m lvl 58 and not sure what to do with:

Arena sqad:
I’ve managed to get in 100-200, but want to go higher. I’m ok with spending some cash, so i’m thinking about buying some crystals and start buying Mother Telzin from shipments to get her to 3-4 stars and replace Talia (everyone here says she sucks, althought I love her utilites with constant healing and saving Old Daka on though spots). But maybe I should spend crystals on Zombie instead? Or replace NS Acolyte (right after i’ve collected 100 shards for 7* :-))

Upcoming ship arena:
I’m farming Jedi Consul right now, as i’ve heard he is a steady choice, also I can pull GW each day, so was buying some Biggs shards and Resistance pilot. And I have 5* Vader, heard he is good there. But really I have no idea how to prepare for fleet arena:)

Mods:
My mods are terrible, but there’s a reason for it: because of this strange think in mods shop right now, I’ve stopped spending any cash on anything, but buying 4+dots speed arrows, or 5 dots golden mods with speed secondary. Is this a good idea?

Scoundrels:
I made a mistake here too, so I can’t pull tier2 credit heist. Farming boba from hard nodes right now, but also need an advice:)

I’m making around 150 crystals each day and spending them on energy refreshments.

Thank you for any advices you can give, including “Focus Phoenix@:))
Post edited by MetlaZhizni on

Replies

• Osik
    235 posts Member
    Options
    For arena, talzin is needed to get higher with an ns team, looking forward you have sthan, ackbar and biggs, level and gear them and old ben, then wedge when you hit lvl 69, rebels also get you palp... Ship arena, biggs is vital, youll want tie fighter and scimitar as well...
  • Options
    arena
    Talzin will be good reinforcement. She brings alot of power and can take your team to top of arena with right mods. With bad mods you will reach mayby top 100/50. Shes dominating in my arena top.

fleet
    get 5 ships and 5 pilots and focus on them 60-70. Preferably ships you got use for later. JC ship got no use for later so i would advice not invest in that.
    get the good basic ships : wedge biggs TF FOTF and then one better ship scmitar or slave 1 (slave1 and scmitar takes long time to unlock as shards are rare in fleet shop)
    As long as you work on fleet and plan long term you can get good rewards from here. Fleet shards are smaller (2000) compared to arena shards (20000) so get into top 100 should be your goal. Also in fleet arena whales are fewer and teams with lower power can beet higher power teams with luck and rng.

scoundrels
    gotta work on those, long term at lvl 70 you see a bumb in the tier of credit heist to lvl 3. tier 3 can give up to 5 mill credits! for that you will need at least 3 scoundrels lvl 70+ with gear9+ and 2 weaker scoundrels around 0 with g7.

If i where you i would make a list of arena team (5), fleet pilots (5), ships (5), capital ship and pilot (1+1) and scoundrel team(5). Then make a priority order and farm them. Everyone makes this different and often players lvl first and then search for advice on the web, so everyone have different basics. Nights sisters are good in arena but problem is none are pilot and scoundrels so price to get higher in arena is you lack in other areas.

For example a player like boba fett in arena team can also be used as pilot and in credit heist, wich saves you gear, xp and time couse you focus on 1 character instead of 3. Tiefighter pilot, wedge,biggs,tarkin,mace and those can be used in two places and so on.

summery

This is a farm and resource game and making smart choices and build for future is the way to go, making short term decisions and spread your self thin on to many farming objectives makes you weak and confused. Resources are limited and should be used at few characters. Then also their are many lists on web and youtube how to farm and where to farm, just use google.
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Options
    Talzin makes nightsisters. If you want that team you need to spend on her.
  • Options
    Tarkin, Jedi Consular, Tie Fighter pilot, First Order Tie Fighter pilot and Biggs are among your best pilot options when you unlock fleets. The Resistance Xwing isn't good, which is a shame because the pilot can be farmed easily. If IU were you, I'd stick to Biggs from GW and also save some currency to buy ship shards from that store. Biggs Xwing and the First Order Tie aren't ships unlocked for you from the beginning, you'll have to buy a few shards to unlock them.

-Darth Vader and Boba Fett have very good ships, but it takes time to farm the 80 shards that you need.

- Vader's Tie, Ahsoka's starfighter and Fives' Umbaran starfighter all have a dispel you can use vs. taunting enemy ships. This mechanic can save you from a loss in some battles.

-Unmasked Kylo and his Tie Silencer can be farmed from the same cantina node. I've seen players interrupting their farming in Cantina and go for Kylo and his Tie silencer all the way to 7 stars. It's a very fast and powerful ship that can give you an enormous advantage in the first weeks upon unlocking fleets.

If you rank in the top 5 every day, you can get 300+ crystals and then re-invest the crystal in energy refreshes. I'm at a point where the crystals I get form cantina are the ones spent to farm for Ezra and Hera.

I hope this could help you! I'm in a guild where we are advising all our players reaching level 60 how to prepare for fleets for this incredible source of daily crystals.
    ImperialCommanderShepard in SWGoH (Ally Code 297-277-437)

lOGRLCl CommanderShepard in HoDA

Find our Guild here: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/126148/praise-the-sun-for-some-jolly-co-op#latest

• Options
    Thank you for advices, saved up 5000 GW currency and started farming Kylo from Cantina. Looks like I desperately need to build Mother Talzin also, but all my creed go on modules right now)