Where are the special events?

Qeltar
4326 posts Member
Every game I have played has had special short-term events to generate excitement and reward the players. Such as XP bonus weekends, periods with higher drop rates, short-term bonuses on specific synergies, special items that you could get for a limited time, etc. One game I played had a special every weekend, from Thursday to Sunday, that provided a bonus or boost of some kind. I remember a game I played years ago actually had these pop up randomly even for an hour or two.
Here... nothing.
After three months, there is still almost nothing to actually do in this game. This is yet another idea that would make it more interesting to play.
Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.

Replies

• Options
    Yeah I'm surprised at the lack of events as well. They don't have to be extravagant, make it like story events so one weekend you can only use a rebel team and fight against emperor AI, and you get like 5 Vader shards at the end. Idk, they don't have to be crazy good rewards, just something different every now and than.
  • Options
    Some more achievements would be nice too. I think some ended prematurely, I.e. unlocking characters...
  • Options
    I miss boba event that reward 10 rey shard, i hope they run these kind event.

Introducing non combat character would be good too, only function for extra lootable for ls ds cantina table and didnt take ally spot. Consider as a pet. R2d2 fill the spot!
    the cake is a lie