Galactic War (Heroic)

Firstly I think the recent actions on GW were the right decisions (balancing toward lesser GP, making it sim-able). But I miss that hanging by the skin of my teeth feeling. The feeling of having to sacrifice a toon or the majority of a team to make it to the next node. GW used to be super tough... it beatable up to the 12th node. I miss that. I'd like to have that feeling brought back again as a heroic option with heroic rewards such as a zeta mat as the ultimate reward. A single zeta may a day (for veteran players 2.5M GP per se) isn't going to break the game. Make it brutal, but possible. Think about it. What do you guys think?

Replies

• I agree, especially when some new characters released have 3 zetas by themselves
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    +1
    It was a place to try different teams out. It was the best we had as a sandbox.
    I would leave a hard nod and retreat so I could try out other team comps. Then finish it for reset.
    Now I absolutely hate it and don’t understand why we even have it.
    Worst part of the update I have to say.
    Sure some people said they couldn’t finish it. So what. I couldn’t when I was beginning for about a month and a half and I never once complained. It’s a game and you need to learn.
    Not everything needs to be beat ASAP.
    Looks like the babies got their bottles.
  • Disturbingly, I tend to agree. I kind of enjoyed struggling with GW, though I am not at all upset with how they revised it, as well as the option to sim it. That being said, I would likely work on playing it through if a "heroic" tier would be added.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I love the idea of harder GW coming back now that people can SIM it. Harder lvl should not be no SIM.

No zeta, that starts to bring it back as a required thing to do. Maybe better rewards, but for me, I just like yo have something to play once and a while, test a new team, or even just get used to using it.
  • GW is over now that it's a sim fest.