Raid Han under Ep lead.

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
Does he have any place here or are people just using him to make up for poor mods and lack of options.

Replies

• StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    lol well that escalated quickly. He is there to shut down the other team's tm gain by stunning the enemy Vader. Even if your own Vader is faster, it doesn't mean you'll win. Easiest way to stop that is to just not let their Vader take a turn.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    StarSon wrote: »
    lol well that escalated quickly. He is there to shut down the other team's tm gain by stunning the enemy Vader. Even if your own Vader is faster, it doesn't mean you'll win. Easiest way to stop that is to just not let their Vader take a turn.

Defensively does it hold any merit? Would say EP Vader Solo Thrawn and 5 (DN, Tarkin, GK, IPD) hold well on D. I'm wondering if he targets something other than Vader or BB-8 or what ever does that extra stun and all his DPS still count for something.
  • Options
    On D he can target Vader, maybe 50% of the time, the other half he seems to go for EP or Nihilus. That basically decides the match. I don't have data or anything, but it feels like 50/50
  • StarSon
    7437 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Defensively does it hold any merit? Would say EP Vader Solo Thrawn and 5 (DN, Tarkin, GK, IPD) hold well on D. I'm wondering if he targets something other than Vader or BB-8 or what ever does that extra stun and all his DPS still count for something.

Defensively does anything hold any merit?

Not sure who he targets on D, but I assume it's like when I fight one, and it's random, so 20% chance to hit enemy DV or BB8. His DPS is great against similar teams, since he basically one shots EP.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    On D he can target Vader, maybe 50% of the time, the other half he seems to go for EP or Nihilus. That basically decides the match. I don't have data or anything, but it feels like 50/50

Good to know. I have some pretty good mods so my Vader is the fastest on my shard but boy would it be nice to stun DN before sion feeds him a bunch of TM.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

Defensively does anything hold any merit?

Not sure who he targets on D, but I assume it's like when I fight one, and it's random, so 20% chance to hit enemy DV or BB8. His DPS is great against similar teams, since he basically one shots EP.

Yeah there are plenty of squads that do. What's nice is I can keep him and my ShT arena modded at all times because they require a completely different set. I think the added stuns and DPS might be really nice.
  • Options
    I use.him in mirror match, but don't use him in defence, on attack i easy win against palp twam with han and no tank