St han bug fix

Just was curious. Seems like this is being quickly fixed and yet have we heard anything about tw mismatches or the too many defense teams per gp rank? For instance my guild is 137 gp facing a 138 and we had to set 35 teams while higher ranker guilds had to set fewer. Now I'm not necessarily complaining. Its more a matter of wanting to know what's coming.

Replies

• Pa_lin
    80 posts Member
    Seems to me any team that can solo or do 50% of a phase will be quickly “fixed” and all other issues ignored
  • YautjaMorph
    29 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Would be good if they increased the rewards of their busted raid as well.
  • botabu
    246 posts Member
    Anything that gives the player an advantage will be taken away IMMEDIATELY.... sometime that is incorrect but does it give the player an advantage is not “top priority”.
  • The day will eventually come when Disney tanks the license from CG. Certain companies are inept....not saying who they are, but inept is the word I always come back to.
  • It's not really a bug though. They didn't think out the abilities. It's not much different from a chirpatine squad.
  • Well I wouldn't go that far. This is a great challenging gorgeous raid. Just would like to see bugs addressed more evenly
  • @CG_RyDiggs @CG_Leviathan
    I assume this will come with a JTR / BB8 turnmeter bug fix? You know, an actual bug?
  • TTudor
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It’s called surprise
    Post edited by DanTom on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They are 2 different issues and not related at all, they are trying to fix the one they can do easily.

They can't do anything about the current TW, so they have some time to get a fix in place for that.