3 MK III Carbantis again! Why? (gear challenge)

CG, I’ve got a bug for you to fix!

Why is it even possible to get 3 MK III carbantis on the final tier of the STR gear challenge?

The rewards show a max of 7, yet the most I’ve ever seen is 5 carbantis. How about you fix this bug to give out 7 as advertised or change the text to 5 to reflect the truth.

We need thousands of these carbantis and receiving 3 out of 7, while never receiving 6 or 7 is WAI. o_O

Please comment if anybody has won the carbanti lotto and ever received 6 or 7 carbantis.

Replies

• Vettes4Fetts2
    523 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options
    Stupid photo posting

Full 7 Carbantis https://imgur.com/gallery/jeRR8
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    yes people get 7. its just rare. like 10M on the credit heist.
  • Options
    Only time I’ve seen 7 before was when you look at possible rewards. I hope whoever got that bought powerball that night.
  • Options
    I think we could get 7 carbantis for every sim and still have an incredible shortage of them. I think the range should be 5-7 personally.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »

Not so sure. I've gotten 10M TWICE now.... on a 2x every ~15 day event

Since forever, I've NEVER gotten 7 carbanti's on a 5x a day 3x a week (15x total) event- trust me - I watch for this mystical unicorn to appear in the game.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Options

Since forever, I've NEVER gotten 7 carbanti's on a 5x a day 3x a week (15x total) event- trust me - I watch for this mystical unicorn to appear in the game.

same. had I known they were going to nerf the drop rate when they combined all gear from subsequent levels I would have told them no. I'll happily farm that other stuff for return of the 6 and 7 drops for MK3
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

same. had I known they were going to nerf the drop rate when they combined all gear from subsequent levels I would have told them no. I'll happily farm that other stuff for return of the 6 and 7 drops for MK3

I just find it pathetic that the "answer" we got over on answers.ea was a carefully crafted "we checked and 7 carbanti's are a possible reward."

I'm an adult. I can see with my own eyes. I have in fact never gotten this 7 carbanti reward. I have been playing since a few days after the game started. The fact I've gotten 10M in heist more often then the 0 times I've gotten 7 carbanti's makes me suspect of everything CG does.

That non-committal answer (it's funny how the dev got like 150 exp for "answering" that one, LOL) was about as sad and disingenuous an answer as they've ever put out.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice