ST Han Bug?

Shots
26 posts Member
What is the ST Han bug during a raid that I’ve seen around? Hopefully this doesn’t get deleted since I am not ranting about it. I just don’t use him and I am curious.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    he could get locked into taunting and giving TM to the team and then be the only target with the unbreakable will so he wouldn't die.
  • Shots
    26 posts Member
    Interesting. Thanks.
  • It's not a bug. It's a game strategy that allows you to use an easy-to-farm f2p character to deal a bit more damage in SOME of the phases in the new sith raid. And that's unacceptable because way too many players have access to it. You are not supposed to crack heroic without a couple of thousand of bucks in your guild so it's' getting fixed. Pretty much any other similar tactic will be "fixed".
  • Shots
    26 posts Member
    I don’t think my guild could even touch heroic... which is kind of crazy. Guess we need all golds to get that. Won’t see that toon for a while.
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    It's not a bug. It's a game strategy that allows you to use an easy-to-farm f2p character to deal a bit more damage in SOME of the phases in the new sith raid. And that's unacceptable because way too many players have access to it. You are not supposed to crack heroic without a couple of thousand of bucks in your guild so it's' getting fixed. Pretty much any other similar tactic will be "fixed".

Guys. 20m more damage is not excatly "a bit more"
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    edit: now Zentress plus STHan can do 100m. thats a **********ton more
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    swgohfan29 wrote: »

It's not like 100m points clears the whole raid. Not. Even. Remotely. Close.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It's not a bug. It's a game strategy that allows you to use an easy-to-farm f2p character to deal a bit more damage in SOME of the phases in the new sith raid. And that's unacceptable because way too many players have access to it. You are not supposed to crack heroic without a couple of thousand of bucks in your guild so it's' getting fixed. Pretty much any other similar tactic will be "fixed".

Interesting. By this logic then, JTRey teams don't exactly do just a "bit more" raid damage than any other team.

It's odd that a JTRey team doing 5-10 times more damage than any other team is fine, but an STHan team doing 5-10 times more damage than. JTRey team is a major issue in need of a hotfix (while the TW mess waits until later).
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Interesting. By this logic then, JTRey teams don't exactly do just a "bit more" raid damage than any other team.

It's odd that a JTRey team doing 5-10 times more damage than any other team is fine, but an STHan team doing 5-10 times more damage than. JTRey team is a major issue in need of a hotfix (while the TW mess waits until later).

Yeah. They dont. But its not like JTR is easy to get, or requires no zetas, or isnt locked behind bb8 and 2 16 node farms, or.....etc etc.

Guys. A team completely easy to get, no zetas, is trashing a team that requires huge investment. can we all accept that thats ****.

And i m f2p, and i dont have JTR.

• swgohfan29
    1147 posts Member
    AnnerDoon wrote: »

It's not like 100m points clears the whole raid. Not. Even. Remotely. Close.

Oh good. so it only gets rid of a entire phase #balanced for end game content!

Come on, there has to be a better argument than this!
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    How 'bout this... we only get to send in one character at a time. That way, it would be more challenging, and the integrity of end game content would be protected. Sheesh.
  • AnnerDoon wrote: »
    How 'bout this... we only get to send in one character at a time. That way, it would be more challenging, and the integrity of end game content would be protected. Sheesh.

Not really a good comparison or method. JTR is hard to get. Therefore those who did get her should feel happier and more entitled. The sith raid does so. StHan is easy to get. therefore less value is placed in sthan.

The only things devs can do now to prevent any solos is to completely block TMG or smth.

I d personally have the nerf
  • xGriiMErZ wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

Yeah. They dont. But its not like JTR is easy to get, or requires no zetas, or isnt locked behind bb8 and 2 16 node farms, or.....etc etc.

Guys. A team completely easy to get, no zetas, is trashing a team that requires huge investment. can we all accept that thats ****.

And i m f2p, and i dont have JTR.
    What makes you think you are entitled to that?

I m not. But p2w players are. Pay to win. Its the point.

I m f2p. I dont pay. I dont benefit from the nerf. READ THE POST.

and if you re wondering why i m supporring p2w tatics, its because this game is built on p2w players fot f2p players to enjoy. the p2w players get to mess with us. ITS WHAT THEY PAID FOR.