Best Defense

VIII
495 posts Member
Which teams have you had the most difficult time beating or have never been able to beat in Squad arena? Trying to think of ways of building a defensive team for my Squad arena on the last chance I get to attack.

Replies

• Options
    The title made me think of the worst Eddie Murphy movie ever made.

"The WAM is overheating!!!". Lol
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
  • Options
    Ig88, Dakka, Poe, Datcha and GS - I fought this with QGJ, yoda, Sidious, ventress and luminara - my entire team was stunned and then dead before I got to have one turn
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Lightwalker thnx and do you know who the lead was?
  • Options
    VIII wrote: »
    @Lightwalker thnx and do you know who the lead was?

I can't remember if I'm afraid - it was a couple of days ago now.
  • Options
    A stun/coutner attack team is way to go defensively as well. In a defensive stance in arena, advantage goes to the attacker, due to AI inefficiency. I would suggest a Dooku, Daka, Royal Guard now even, Ventress maxed, etc. If the whole enemy team is stunned/slow, even with medium value attackers, a thousand bee stings will take people down.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    DarthCyren wrote: »
    A stun/coutner attack team is way to go defensively as well. In a defensive stance in arena, advantage goes to the attacker, due to AI inefficiency. I would suggest a Dooku, Daka, Royal Guard now even, Ventress maxed, etc. If the whole enemy team is stunned/slow, even with medium value attackers, a thousand bee stings will take people down.

I ran this sort of team for weeks. It gets destroyed by any of the meta teams unless you get extremely lucky.
    Ventress is now completely useless in arena. Her AI is actually WORSE than it was before they started "fixing" her.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Assist attackers
    QGJ(exept aganst docku)
    GS
    Against jedi teams count doku
    Dakka,
    Poe together with AoE attacker with lover speed
    Rey
    Aganst jedi Dark Sidius
    Fives

But defenetly speed*damage and assists is best teams
  • Options
    Since I put Daka on my team (with Phas lead, Dooku, Lumi & Sid) - my position holds much better. I think people are more afraid of Daka with her stun & rez - especially with Phas at lead, as Dooku and Sid can proc her basic attack out of turn.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I have been holding pretty well with my cookie cutter team
    Sid L
    GS
    IG-86
    Lumi
    Poe

All 7 stars maxed gear besides Poe who is at 6 star. Really hard for the AI to mess up when all they have to do is attack. Next iteration will be to pull out Sid for qgj and lumi for resistance pilot. Lots of assists, lots of damage and even some speed.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    @Shooting4life I have the mostly the same squad jus with
    QGJ
    Dooku
    Daka
    Lumi
    Sid
    Just wondering how my team does in AI and if there has been a team where you found it reall difficult to fight against be cuz of how well the AI led the team