Sepratist in p1

Has anybody actually tried them out? I was kinda curious, bc reading their kits, they seem like they would work really well in the phase. Also it may actually give some usefulness to gg for once, i know, imagine that. However a team with gg, sun fac, ventress, geo spy and maybe dooku, could work. It probably needs some tinkering, but if anyone happens to try, can u please lmk the results. Thx in advance.
P.s. i would try myself but mine are just way too low powered to hit a wet noodle and not break it.

Replies

• DrMaggot
    227 posts Member
    I think they need their rework before being somewhat viable, apart from assaj. What makes you say their kit would work well for the raid? Besides they have very little synergy.
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Counterattackers are a liability in P1 if you don't have someone to grant tenacity up or cleanse (which the separatists don't have). That leaves Dooku, Sun Fac, and ig100 out. Geo Soldier calls a random basic assist, which isn't great either. Nute's det would do some damage, and might synergize with Geo Spy if he's lead. Asajj is pretty good, but much better with nightsisters. So in all, there are better squads to use for your 5.
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Thx, im just trying to think out of rhe box since apparently a use has been found for even mob enforcer lol and lets face it, there r more than a few who dont have jtr, so theres gotta be other viable teams
  • Dooku would be better under a DN lead. No protection, so he could counter away all day.
  • Dooku would be better under a DN lead. No protection, so he could counter away all day.

I tried Nihilus lead, Raid Nihilus gains prot anyway.
  • Thx everyone. I appreciate the feed back tremendously. I have a guildee who put up close to 300k with them. They are just started not geared really past 7. So take that for what its worth. This was a t5 raid
  • Thx everyone. I appreciate the feed back tremendously. I have a guildee who put up close to 300k with them. They are just started not geared really past 7. So take that for what its worth. This was a t5 raid

Do you know his squad comp.

Are you using someone who adds buffs (palp, Sith trooper, etc)? Nihilus will gain a *small* amount of prot if you have buffs. But nothing close to the 25% steal if your toons have protection
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Dooku would be better under a DN lead. No protection, so he could counter away all day.

Raid Nihilus only gains protection at the start of his turn from the number of your buffed allies. If you have Defense Down and use a basic attack against Nihilus, you won't suffer from Protection Steal. I don't have screenshots to prove this, but I've seen it enough times first hand to know for myself.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • ProximaB1_ wrote: »
    Thx everyone. I appreciate the feed back tremendously. I have a guildee who put up close to 300k with them. They are just started not geared really past 7. So take that for what its worth. This was a t5 raid

Do you know his squad comp.

Ill ask him next time hes on.