K2-SO animation bug

I have experienced the same bug several times with K2SO. When attacking (basic, counter and special alike), K2 keeps running in front of the enemy for a few seconds or while he gets back to his position until his next turn or counter... He also sometimes take a second or two to start running after selecting an attack.
It does not really affect the gameplay, he doesn't get stuck or anything. It is just the animation that bugs a little.

Replies

• Funny they said they fixed that in the last update, guess they only half fixed it
  • I have just unlocked BB8 and he also gets stuck in front of the enemy once in a while...
  • No worry, it's working as intended... bcause it's there since sept 2017 (if i'm not wrong). Maybe he'll featuring in next forrest gum movie
  • I have just unlocked BB8 and he also gets stuck in front of the enemy once in a while...

Please use ur new shiny bb8 in arena, it will help us greatly

Sincerently,

Timeout team user
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    No worry, it's working as intended... bcause it's there since sept 2017 (if i'm not wrong). Maybe he'll featuring in next forrest gum movie

December 2017 is when "escape from Jedha" introduced K-2S0 to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
  • Woodroward wrote: »
    RacerDejak wrote: »
    No worry, it's working as intended... bcause it's there since sept 2017 (if i'm not wrong). Maybe he'll featuring in next forrest gum movie

December 2017 is when "escape from Jedha" introduced K-2S0 to Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.

Boy, k2so really have the spirit for that role