Any way for Sith to beat nightsisters?

Prev1
Luniz
359 posts Member
I don't think so because of the revives an no way to purge poison. Any team that can?

Replies

• Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Luniz wrote: »
    I don't think so because of the revives an no way to purge poison. Any team that can?

Lol

https://imgur.com/gallery/5psdY
  • DarthMufasa4
    214 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sith have a farely good matchup agaisnt nightsisters. palpatine stuns, vader ability block. If you run thrawn then he has fracture. Then theres Nihilus.
    Palpatine's leadership means they can remove plague without too much difficulty as sith have plenty of AoEs. And when available, darth sion will make taunts non-relevant
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Is this a joke? This team counters NS hard, I've fallen from Top 10 since the Palpa/Vader rework, 6 turns in a row.

Edit: Removed words only a 5 year old in a very exclusive boarding school would consider profanity.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Palp lead give healing to sith. So that please plague. Or bring in shore for a more empire based team.

There is a lot of TM gain from rebuffs for empire so they are fast enough to kill them before revive is an issue.
  • Wrotton
    88 posts Member
    Palpatine especially with his zeta destroys nightsisters.

Darth Sion with his mass dispel works good

Nihilus to insta kill NS without revive

Vader plus Palpatine can take out daka before she can do anything

Also ability block talzin
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Shoretrooper helps alot
  • Sza_Bo
    84 posts Member
    Hmm Daka is too fast for my team she stuns first, vader first attack goes to zombie...yeah I need shoretrooper only 3 more months farm

Your problem is probably relative speed rather than toons, then.
  • If your Vader can't outspeed them and go first after the rework, then you my friend have the worst case of bad modding I have seen since I started playing. Just today I beat a 70k NS team with a 45k empire team/KRU 5th. Spend some time in the mod challenges. You need those spicy speed arrows.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I think this is the best team to do it : Palp lead,Vader,Shore,Nihilus and Tarkin.You have 4 toons that are AoE based (Tarkin's Ultimate Firepower removes most of their TM and can obliterate the whole team if they are low on health).This team never fails against NS teams.
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Running zzPalp (L), Vader, zThrawn, zDT, DK

Swapped Nihilus and Shore out for zDT/DK and never looked back.
  • Palpatine. Aoe stun, shock on Talzin, shock on daka. GG.
  • Luniz wrote: »
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    If your Vader can't outspeed them and go first after the rework, then you my friend have the worst case of bad modding I have seen since I started playing. Just today I beat a 70k NS team with a 45k empire team/KRU 5th. Spend some time in the mod challenges. You need those spicy speed arrows.

Vader goes once even twice but putting ability block on zombie and a bunch of dots accomplishes nothing.

Putting Ablock on the zombie indeed accomplishes nothing. Her taunt comes from her passive, what you want on her is shock or fracture, use your ab on daka, assajj or, if present, Talia since she is their debuff cleanser.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    LaksonVell wrote: »
    If your Vader can't outspeed them and go first after the rework, then you my friend have the worst case of bad modding I have seen since I started playing. Just today I beat a 70k NS team with a 45k empire team/KRU 5th. Spend some time in the mod challenges. You need those spicy speed arrows.

Vader goes once even twice but putting ability block on zombie and a bunch of dots accomplishes nothing.

After he throws dots, saber throw. It clears the dots on Zombie = TM boost for all of your team. Profit.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    If your run EP (L) sith team with the exception of Thrawn you will always beat NS. Throw in a maxed Dooku for Thrawn and you would still expect it to beat a NS team of the same sort of power.
  • What really annoys me about the Palpatene/Vader rework is that a scrub team of Palp/Vader/Nihilus/Shoretrooper/Thrawn that's G11 and NO ZETAS whatsoever can easily destroy a full G12 speed freak/ 4-zeta Nightsister team. To get MT and Zombie 7* and G12 is very costly. Not only in star levels but gear as well. Also the time it takes to farm 80 ZETAS is well over a month to 2 months.

The fact that some old free to play toons that don't require zetas or max gear can destroy a very expensive/maxed geared/GodlySpeed/80 zetas total Nightsister team really annoys me.

When palp and Vader first entered arena I was like cool there are 3 teams in arena which would make it more versital. Once all the Nightsister teams switched to Palp any one or two NS teams left in the top 10 became easily targeted by those running Palp.

This game will never have verisity in arena. Even among those like myself that have Rey...more people will use Palpatene and Vader. I think the devs intentions were good...they wanted arena to have more than one or two teams for a meta...but the majorty of players will always use what others are using and the real fight is getting better mods than your opponent.

Nightsisters are over OP. If you continue using them in arena you'll be refreshing 2 or more times a day to climb for your payout. A team that once held defense really well to the point that I wouldn't even drop out of the top 10 over night now drops 30-40 spots a night thanks the the creative minds at Galaxy of Heros headquarters.

Thanks for making my exspensive team uselss in arena, from now on I won't be buying shards to hurry an get a new toon to 7* just so I can put them in G12 gear so they can become useless in arena a month later.

Now I run what everyone else is in arena:.

zzEP(speed237)/zVader(speed242)/zThrawn(speed286)/zNihilus(speed233)/Shoretrooper(speed218)

Lessened learned...never be in a hurry to 7*and max a toons gear to 12. It just takes one rework to make all that you worked and payed for to become....uselss in arena.
    The world is watching as I take my last breathe.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    What really annoys me about the Palpatene/Vader rework is that a scrub team of Palp/Vader/Nihilus/Shoretrooper/Thrawn that's G11 and NO ZETAS whatsoever can easily destroy a full G12 speed freak/ 4-zeta Nightsister team. To get MT and Zombie 7* and G12 is very costly. Not only in star levels but gear as well. Also the time it takes to farm 80 ZETAS is well over a month to 2 months.

The fact that some old free to play toons that don't require zetas or max gear can destroy a very expensive/maxed geared/GodlySpeed/80 zetas total Nightsister team really annoys me.

When palp and Vader first entered arena I was like cool there are 3 teams in arena which would make it more versital. Once all the Nightsister teams switched to Palp any one or two NS teams left in the top 10 became easily targeted by those running Palp.

This game will never have verisity in arena. Even among those like myself that have Rey...more people will use Palpatene and Vader. I think the devs intentions were good...they wanted arena to have more than one or two teams for a meta...but the majorty of players will always use what others are using and the real fight is getting better mods than your opponent.

Nightsisters are over OP. If you continue using them in arena you'll be refreshing 2 or more times a day to climb for your payout. A team that once held defense really well to the point that I wouldn't even drop out of the top 10 over night now drops 30-40 spots a night thanks the the creative minds at Galaxy of Heros headquarters.

Thanks for making my exspensive team uselss in arena, from now on I won't be buying shards to hurry an get a new toon to 7* just so I can put them in G12 gear so they can become useless in arena a month later.

zzEP(speed237)/zVader(speed242)/zThrawn(speed286)/zNihilus(speed233)/Shoretrooper(speed218)

Lessened learned...never be in a hurry to 7*and max a toons gear to 12. It just takes one rework to make all that you worked and payed for to become....uselss in arena.

This is how I feel now, easily held top 10 now can't beat teams with 3 star nihilus and 3 star shore or sithtrooper (which I also have all of these btw, 7 star palpa/vader) I just don't want to use them because I enjoy being different.

I'm currently working on 7 starring Rex so I can do a weird funky team again but yeah lesson learned. The extra icing on the cake is Empire is very good to get R2D2 and for TBs and for raiding, NS is good for just arena. Oh they are also good in ships which is where I have them and hold top 10 because of Tarkin + Vader + TFP combo. Basically just play Empire for the next 12 months and you're fine, so much diversity!
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Sith have lots of AoE damage, stuns, slows, DoT and daze. They can beat NS fairly easy. If you have trouble with NS, upgrade your mods.
  • Empiric1 wrote: »
    What really annoys me about the Palpatene/Vader rework is that a scrub team of Palp/Vader/Nihilus/Shoretrooper/Thrawn that's G11 and NO ZETAS whatsoever can easily destroy a full G12 speed freak/ 4-zeta Nightsister team. To get MT and Zombie 7* and G12 is very costly. Not only in star levels but gear as well. Also the time it takes to farm 80 ZETAS is well over a month to 2 months.

This is how I feel now, easily held top 10 now can't beat teams with 3 star nihilus and 3 star shore or sithtrooper (which I also have all of these btw, 7 star palpa/vader) I just don't want to use them because I enjoy being different.

I'm currently working on 7 starring Rex so I can do a weird funky team again but yeah lesson learned. The extra icing on the cake is Empire is very good to get R2D2 and for TBs and for raiding, NS is good for just arena. Oh they are also good in ships which is where I have them and hold top 10 because of Tarkin + Vader + TFP combo. Basically just play Empire for the next 12 months and you're fine, so much diversity!

Rex would be a good choice to work on. You can try many different and interesting combinations with Rex lead. Today I switched some mods around and tried Rex(L),Wampa,Nihilus,Sion and MotherTalzin just to be different. Didn't have a problem beating EP or JTR teams.

I wouldn't hate the EP/Vader rework if it would have atleast let NS have a chance to remain somewhat relavent in arena. I literally just finished them about 3 weeks b4 the EP/Vader rework. MT w/her unqiue zeta and G12/ zDakaG12/zzVentressG12/ZombieG12 was a lot of work to just not even be giving a chance to compete against EP.

NS easliy beats Rey...Rey easily beats EP...EP easily beats NS...I think the devs wanted arena to be Rock Paper Scissors but more people have EP than Rey...so that right there will make EP the top meta arena choice which pushed NS out of the equation. Currently there are more EP teams on every server than Rey...NS is only good in other aspects of the game now. unfortunately for me and many other people..arena is where I want to use them the most.

I don't think the devs intended for this to happen...but they screwed NS over in arena bigtime. As a result I'll never purchase chromium packs again in order to get a toon 7*. Because the devs did it once they would do it again.

The world is watching as I take my last breathe.
  • Mobewan
    702 posts Member
    Sith really shouldn't have much of a problem with NS. DN can annihilate zombie so the zombie can't return. Plus the key to NS is always AOE and Sith have alot in EP, Vader and DS. I'd go DN, EP, Vader, DS and if you have him DM. I'd consider DM as lead even. Dooku should work fine too.

No

DN cannot annihilate zombie.
    Zombie will always revive.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    Mobewan wrote: »
    Sith really shouldn't have much of a problem with NS. DN can annihilate zombie so the zombie can't return. Plus the key to NS is always AOE and Sith have alot in EP, Vader and DS. I'd go DN, EP, Vader, DS and if you have him DM. I'd consider DM as lead even. Dooku should work fine too.

No

DN cannot annihilate zombie.
    Zombie will always revive.

Unless she is the last "man" standing.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    edited March 2018

This is definitely not the case. Well-modded and geared Nightsister teams are the most formidable counter to Palpatine Sith in the current meta. Palpatine Empire is the way to beat NS as you can run Tarkin and/or Shore as @Olddumper and others have said.

@QueenAdreena @Empiric1 I'd be curious to see what your NS teams look like if you can't beat Palp teams...GK or Rex behind Zombie neuters Palp Sith pretty hard. The undisputed #1 team on my shard is NS from Team Instinct, as well as 3 other Nightsister teams that have no trouble taking #1 for their payout.

The meta NS team only requires TWO zetas (3 if you want to run Talzin lead). Palp team can marginally compete with two zetas on Palp (both required), but needs zetas on Vader, Thrawn, and Nihilus uniques to compete for top payouts. This is without mentioning Sion's zetas.
  • Dryff
    672 posts Member
    190 speed fwiw

This is REALLY low for Vader. You should get up into the 210+ range for a better chance, and into 230+ for a good chance. :)
  • Dryff wrote: »

This is definitely not the case. Well-modded and geared Nightsister teams are the most formidable counter to Palpatine Sith in the current meta. Palpatine Empire is the way to beat NS as you can run Tarkin and/or Shore as @Olddumper and others have said.

@QueenAdreena @Empiric1 I'd be curious to see what your NS teams look like if you can't beat Palp teams...GK or Rex behind Zombie neuters Palp Sith pretty hard. The undisputed #1 team on my shard is NS from Team Instinct, as well as 3 other Nightsister teams that have no trouble taking #1 for their payout.

The meta NS team only requires TWO zetas (3 if you want to run Talzin lead). Palp team can marginally compete with two zetas on Palp (both required), but needs zetas on Vader, Thrawn, and Nihilus uniques to compete for top payouts. This is without mentioning Sion's zetas.

Link to these NS teams please ? I'm guessing Talzin, Daka, Ventress, Zombie and GK?
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    Link to these NS teams please ? I'm guessing Talzin, Daka, Ventress, Zombie and GK?

Yes please link these “unbeatable” NS teams?

I run NS and vs zEP teams the TM manipulation with ShT makes the fight over in 2 minutes or less in favour of Empire. Even with the most stupid AI control, AoE + TM manipulation counters NS completely. In the rare chance I manage to land a Spirt Blade and snipe EP i have lost dozens of times to GMT and his AoE.

That said, EP must have his zeta to reliably beats NS and a pretaunt tank. Without zEP and a pretaunt tank NS will roll Empire.

NS are OP but a solid Chaze team will always hard counter NS...and thank god for this for the sake of balance.

NS teams can climb because the AI cannot defend well vs NS - yes its a win, but a gimped win..
  • CountPookoo
    189 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Oh and in answer to the OP..I have not yet encountered a Sith team capable of beating my NS team.

If you want to beat NS go AoE Empire or Chaze rebels.