DN lead.

Olddumper
3000 posts Member
Anybody try DN lead with sion yet.

Something like a DN Sion SA SiT and EP

Replies

• DN lead seems good on paper, but it quickly gets taken down with all the exposes from jtr/resistance, the dots from all the Vaders, and the lack of healing from Palp shock.

Still loads of fun, but not practical for top 50 in arena.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    CleverWes wrote: »
    DN lead seems good on paper, but it quickly gets taken down with all the exposes from jtr/resistance, the dots from all the Vaders, and the lack of healing from Palp shock.

Yeah on second thought you probably wouldn't want to do all Sith in that squad. More like DN lead Sion Wampa GK Talzin.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Olddumper wrote: »
    CleverWes wrote: »
    DN lead seems good on paper, but it quickly gets taken down with all the exposes from jtr/resistance, the dots from all the Vaders, and the lack of healing from Palp shock.

Yeah on second thought you probably wouldn't want to do all Sith in that squad. More like DN lead Sion Wampa GK Talzin.

Can somebody with all the pieces test this squad?

DN Sion talzin Wampa GK.
  • I tryed DN lead against DN in sith raid... They dont hit that hard, but u will be full HP until enrage and 3 anihilate alone will mean 300k by himself... SA hits for like 50k with special many times, Zavage does good damage as well and clean ur other sith... Like 1kk or so with not to much effort xD
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Sarcodino wrote: »
    I tryed DN lead against DN in sith raid... They dont hit that hard, but u will be full HP until enrage and 3 anihilate alone will mean 300k by himself... SA hits for like 50k with special many times, Zavage does good damage as well and clean ur other sith... Like 1kk or so with not to much effort xD

This would be for arena. It's a close varient of the CLS R-2 GK OB Talzin or the Rex Wampa Talzin GK ShT squads.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    because the health stacks will make nihilus unkillable?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    leef wrote: »
    because the health stacks will make nihilus unkillable?

That would be one part of it. Each debuff on sion would give DN incredible Hp. But mostly it makes sion very tough to kill. Considering you won't want to leave a g12 wampa unfractured. Plus you are going to need to do all this through plauge and GK.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member
    Very interesting team under Nihilus would be. So one question? If Sion will gain 3 dots so DN will gain 90% of health?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Gawejn wrote: »
    Very interesting team under Nihilus would be. So one question? If Sion will gain 3 dots so DN will gain 90% of health?

Also, will it be based on his health, or his health+prot when he's in lead?
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member

I believe so. Beyond that every move sion takes without heal immunity/shock will heal him near his 100k health pool. The main concern would be the slow-ish start/expose
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    leef wrote: »

Also, will it be based on his health, or his health+prot when he's in lead?

Not sure on that but I would guess his whole health pool. So like 100k.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    In theory i'm starting to like it more and more. Unfortunately i don't have a 7 star nihilus and my sion is still locked.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member

I believe so. Beyond that every move sion takes without heal immunity/shock will heal him near his 100k health pool. The main concern would be the slow-ish start/expose

But DN at the end of the fight could have houndreds k of HP. Health monster :).
  • with Traya in team, I believe we will we enough Nihilus led teams
    934-111-319
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    edited March 2018

I run Ep lead ShT Dv Tarkin and Thrawn. I've seen some of my dots do near 40k damage to DN under an Ep lead with sion.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member

I run Ep lead ShT Dv Tarkin and Thrawn. I've seen some of my dots do near 40k damage to DN under an Ep lead with sion.

Wow, this is crazy. Normal dmg wont kill DN, % based dmg will be needed or anihilate.
  • Gawejn
    1106 posts Member

Palp under DN can have around 85 k health. Would be very hard to finish him. This team could be very good.
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member

Palp under DN can have around 85 k health. Would be very hard to finish him. This team could be very good.

The whole giant health pool no protection thing can be a blessing and a curse which is why you would want to limit it to 2 toons, maybe 3 max.