Changing my squad?

Currently run QGJ, kylo, aayla, leia, GS

kylo is so bad to be honest. his damage is weak except for his special under 50%, and his heal immunity isnt even very worthwhile in this meta that lacks healers for the most part

so i think i want to replace kylo with daka. the guy i compete for #1 with on my shard runs daka and she is so **** annoying. very tanky and her stun/chance to revive is a **** so its like she has taunt, yet you need to take out the dps. thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    I agree that kylo is disappointing. I also run QGJ lead, and when facing a team with daka, I take her down first round. With Leia and GS waiting, sounds like a good setup? Only thing is, daka does go down fairly easy, if she resurrects, that would be a pain for someone, sounds like a good plan.
  • J7000
    2059 posts Member
    Options
    Slayvoff wrote: »
    Currently run QGJ, kylo, aayla, leia, GS

kylo is so bad to be honest. his damage is weak except for his special under 50%, and his heal immunity isnt even very worthwhile in this meta that lacks healers for the most part

so i think i want to replace kylo with daka. the guy i compete for #1 with on my shard runs daka and she is so **** annoying. very tanky and her stun/chance to revive is a **** so its like she has taunt, yet you need to take out the dps. thoughts?

I don't think Kylo is bad but prolly on that team. I've never seen him on a team like that. Daka would be pretty good on that team. Poe would be conistently better but when RNG happens Daka is a goddess