Your most *frustrating* aspect of the game?

2Next

Replies

• Launching a Tier 4 Sith Raid "intended for 4-Star, Level 70, gear 8" toons and having my 7-star, Level 85, gear 11/12 toons being wiped out constantly before the enraged counter gets to halfway. Or thinking it would take my guild 3 days to do a Tier 4 raid and currently being on day 7 and still a day away despite the entire guild being at least level 85 with 20 or so toons g10 or higher per member, average GP is 1 mil per member.

Tier 4 should be "intended for 7*, Level 80, g9". Anything less than that is blatantly wrong and even that is probably not enough. The higher tiers need to be edited as well to clearly indicate you need to be "God mode" before attempting lol
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Micro transactions should not be RNG dependent.
    That’s real money.
  • Palpateam as far as the eye can see in arena. It's as if the very first grind we did has come back to remove all effort afterwards.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Doesn't get any better at tier 5. 100 mil gp, into the second day and we're barely passed the 50% mark.

Truth is half the guild have stopped caring and are just sending random squads in on auto to use up all 5 battles.

It's just way too tedious to be fun and DN is the worst part of it.
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Mod farming. It takes the same energy that's needed for Cantina. Chances of getting a good mod are slim. And chances you get one of those gold mods with a speed secondary AND get that speed secondary to increase are even slimmer.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Carry on the conversation in the proper forum.

Thank you
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Oh, and one more frustrating thing: interesting threads getting buried in feedback.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    Oh, and one more frustrating thing: interesting threads getting buried in feedback.

Feedback that is ignored and never addressed.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    TBH there is a lot but by far the most frustrating thing to me, is nightsisters. I lost the joy i had with the game, i lost the patiance i had, the good attitude. All that down the drain once i started to see only nightsisters in my arena. Its not that i dont like a challange to find a team that works against it, is that i see my team destroyed and die with full protection while i can hit only a gear lvl2 zombi that dies in 1 hit from anything. And considering i spent months farming and gearing, cg just gave nightsisters away for free and they dont even require proper gear all that much. Makes me wanna quit the game.

Day1 shard player here to lighten up your mood. NS are disappearing again since pretty much everyone can beat them now with Emp or Trooper squads.
  • Definitely MKIII Carbantis... I can deal with everything else, but this is the most overused piece of gear in the game. It's not just GK, it's every toon. Requiring 3 of these completed pieces in a single gear level is just obnoxious.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    And stun guns getting paired with carbantis on every toon is a double kick to the unmentionables.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Ship RNG.

TFP - "Oh is it some random tuesday, yeah i'm not going to dodge today. oh yeah, and Target lock....yeah, maybe tomorrow"
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Ship RNG.

TFP - "Oh is it some random tuesday, yeah i'm not going to dodge today. oh yeah, and Target lock....yeah, maybe tomorrow"

RNG in general is very frustrating. Too many skills and mechanics depend on a dice roll here.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Random dodges in fleet or squad arena - by characters whose base dodge is 2%. It's like a bad beat in poker.

Oh - and releasing raids where 1 character and her team do 5-10 times more damage than any other equally geared teams can. I hate seeing posts in guild chat that the raid is forcing us to look at asking people to shuffle guilds until such time that they have said character. And then instead of looking at way to reduce her damage, they are going to nerf someone else. :/

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Banj0
    17 posts Member
    New toons getting released to F2P but only in the Guild Store? Come on! Give the GW, Cantina Store or even Squad Arena Store some new toons to farm instead of making us stockpile credits. The only good place to buy gear is in the Guild Store now you have to decide on staring characters or getting gear.
  • rawman
    685 posts Member
    When people find out legitimate tactics to deal decent damage which perfectly use raid mechanics and they immediatettly getting nerfed bc EA wants us to panic farm and/or buy their brand new upcoming raid killers.
  • Playing for months to improve, then they change making it all wasted time/energy/crystals. Definitely has to be #1
  • The game is a daily kick in the pants. Frustration is the biggest part of the game and the main reason we play is because we are star wars fans.
  • ARougeRogue
    250 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Intrapidoo wrote: »
    TBH there is a lot but by far the most frustrating thing to me, is nightsisters. I lost the joy i had with the game, i lost the patiance i had, the good attitude. All that down the drain once i started to see only nightsisters in my arena. Its not that i dont like a challange to find a team that works against it, is that i see my team destroyed and die with full protection while i can hit only a gear lvl2 zombi that dies in 1 hit from anything. And considering i spent months farming and gearing, cg just gave nightsisters away for free and they dont even require proper gear all that much. Makes me wanna quit the game.

Don't have many NS in my shard but this was a horrible design. A 2* character should not be taking top 20 in arena, there's zero chance that is how it was initially designed so it's not WAI

And ot makes the Han nerf even more embarrassing because they've shown how quickly then can change a character when it suits them. Clearly it doesn't suit them on this occasion.

You don't think that having a F2P team with a character that doesn't require stars or gear that can move up the ranks and bust up the Arena Shard cartels, forcing the whales at the top to whale harder to maintain their top ranks is not WAI?
    Post edited by ARougeRogue on
  • I found a new thing: you can't speak your mind here or you get censored or banned. And I'm not talking about vulgarity.
  • Ruyen
    46 posts Member
    Well the 'queuing Max jump opponents' annoyance was just fixed.

Major props for this CG!
    Give credit where it's due. This was truly a QoL fix.

Now if they would just do something about the Carbantis and Stun gear.

A free mk3 was nice, but how about dropping the prices by half (ie: 700c in shipments) or doubling the quantity, and giving it a permanent slot?

Needing 500 for one character is beyond frustrating. Right now I have two important characters stuck. Both need 2 StunGuns each, and one needs two Base Carbantis. So 300 Carbanti and 200 StunGun salvage. And challenges are giving me 3x.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    co-sign the gear.

even without the bad drop rates, it's that everyone needs the same thing, and it's easy to put something on the wrong toon bc the piece you needed for another was only a piece to make what you put on the first char so it doesn't show up in the "others need this" thing on the bottom. It wouldn't even be that bad if everything was the same but the gear was all different (names, looks) for different chars. Like, 50 X needed for rey, 50 y needed for han, etc. And we should be able to move gear around, which would alleviate some of the frustration. zetas too, obv.

Also, TW is awful. worst part of the game. TB is fun at least, and rewards are better overall

overall, love the game disclaimer here.

edit: all the whining on these forums. nerf this, buff that, where's revan???!! I demand zetas, I can't beat raid xy or z with my low-level crew, rng in an rng game isn't fair, devs "lied" bc they gave us rey event early, etc. Still <3 tho!
    Maybe End Game isn't for you