Sion based team?

Foxer
461 posts Member
All the you tubers seemed to have stopped at the nightmare team. Is there anything else viable out there?

Have a fully loaded Sion and Niahlis, Treya is a long way off as we are only half way through Lvl 6 raid.

Looking to build for now and when Treya is inserted. I tried with NS (had high hopes) just doesn’t work as they gain turn meter and he doesn’t. Any ideas out there???

Replies

• Syrup_Chugger3
    2170 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    The nightmare team doesn't involve traya, it's EP lead, vader, nihilus, sion and sith trooper.
    So that^ or the first 3 with shore trooper and sion, or first 3 with GK and sion, or the first 3 with sion and tarkin or first 3 with thrawn and sion.. etc
  • evanbio
    1505 posts Member
    Not sure what the Nightmare team is. Sion, DN, SA, STroop.....not really sure. But I definately want to have a DN, Sion, Traya grouping when available. I don't care if they are meta by the time I get there or not.
  • Nokhai
    174 posts Member
    I don't use Sion at all.Went full AoE with Palp,Vader,Nihilus,Tarkin and TFP.You need a tank to keep Sion safe and this,at least for me,slows down the team.
  • Has anyone with a Zaul leadership tried Zion? I think the evasions and stealth would help in the beginning.

I just don't have a Zaul to try it with.
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    The nightmare team doesn't involve traya, it's EP lead, vader, nihilus, sion and sith trooper.
    So that^ or the first 3 with shore trooper and sion, or first 3 with GK and sion, or the first 3 with sion and tarkin or first 3 with thrawn and sion.. etc

Yes the problem is once Treya is available palp and Vader will no longer be needed and I’m curious the 2 that will replace them (IE talzan, zombie) or other sith. I’m at the point of deciding to zeta palp and Vader or save them for others.
  • JijackCana wrote: »
    Has anyone with a Zaul leadership tried Zion? I think the evasions and stealth would help in the beginning.

I tried Zaul, EP, Vader, DN, Sion. Worked well on offense. My Sion isn't ready yet so I didn't leave it on defense.
  • JijackCana wrote: »
    Has anyone with a Zaul leadership tried Zion? I think the evasions and stealth would help in the beginning.

I tried Zaul, EP, Vader, DN, Sion. Worked well on offense. My Sion isn't ready yet so I didn't leave it on defense.

Thanks! Darth Zion really starts to shine at gear 10+.
  • kevsmart
    492 posts Member
    I'm doing the Nightmare team but with Thrawn instead of SiT, Thrawn is just too good to not include him.
  • Foxer wrote: »

Yes the problem is once Treya is available palp and Vader will no longer be needed and I’m curious the 2 that will replace them (IE talzan, zombie) or other sith. I’m at the point of deciding to zeta palp and Vader or save them for others.

Ah yeah, afterwards I can see traya (L), nihilus, sion, EP and either, SiT or vader even