General Grievous Rework

KruinephPennigton
138 posts Member
edited March 2018
Géneral Grievous
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMNCZgwT-HRt_VbGEZ0cwbGmi7MbU1ciIZaWVuMGEOtCUF7c8DDg

tex.abilityui_passive_def.pngDaunting Presence
All enemies have -20% Critical Chance and -20% Critical Damage.

Zeta final text : Separatist ally gain 25 speed they also gain 10% offense for each defeted character (offense is staking until the end of the battle). All enemies have -40% Critical Chance and -40% Critical Damage.

tex.abilityui_passive_speed.pngTactical Retreat
Grievous has +10% Max Health for each living Droid ally. In addition, whenever Grievous falls below 50% Health, he will Dispel all negative status effects on himself and force a random ally to Taunt for 1 turn if no ally is currently Taunting for him. If he does, that ally also gains 100% Turn Meter.

Zeta final text : Grievous has +25% Max Health for each living Droid ally. In addition, whenever Grievous falls below 100% Health, he will Dispel all negative status effects on himself and force a random ally to Taunt for 1 turn if no ally is currently Taunting for him. If he does, that ally also gains 100% Turn Meter. Whenever an aly fall bellow 100% health Grievous reduce cooldown by one and gain 100% Turn Meter

GenGrevShip005.jpg
Grievous starfighter
Dark side, Droids, Separatist
150 speed

tex.abilityui_passive_targetlock.png Basic : Laser Blast

Final text : Deal physical domage to the target enemy and inflict HealthDown.png health down for 2 turn

TargetLock.png Target lock synergy : If the enemy is target lock, Grievous starfight gain 20% protection

tex.abilityui_passive_crit_buff.png Special ability : General
3 turn cooldown (start on cooldown)
Final text : Give OffUp.png offence up to all ally for 2 turn and inflict OffDown.png offence down to all enemy for 2 turn. Separatist aly gain 50% Turn Meter

tex.abilityui_passive_speed.png Crew unique : Separatist leader
Final text : Grievous starfighter gain 10 speed for each separatist aly ship and for each galactic republic ship enemy. he also gain 50% turn meter whenever a ship fall bellow 100% health

Post edited by KruinephPennigton on

Replies

• I like what you did to tactical retreat, but his leader ability doesn't add enough imo and also he needs changes to his other abilities as well to make him usable. As for the ship, I don't care about fleet arena at all lol so I can't give my input on it.
  • STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    I like what you did to tactical retreat, but his leader ability doesn't add enough imo and also he needs changes to his other abilities as well to make him usable. As for the ship, I don't care about fleet arena at all lol so I can't give my input on it.

his leadership ability would more for the PVE in the game. His staking offence would make him good as leader in raids! Can you imagine the domage from asaj with this leadership? haha that would be insane!
  • This rework makes him too OP. Tactical retreat would be absolutely broken. Too much turn meter.
  • Wouldnt it be better for Grievous to command a capital ship like he did in episode 3 and in the cartoon?
  • Redacted Grevus ship Blue Prints ? , im In!