jawa scavenger / traya phase

anyone have tryed jawa team vs traya in the raid? I would like to know if the unique of jawa scavenger work on traya!

"Whenever a Jawa ally takes damage, 50% chance to place a Thermal Detonator on the attacking enemy that will explode after 2 turns. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a Critical Hit, he gains Stealth for 3 turns."

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    any debuff that is not "unavoidable" will run into stacking tenacity. so I think that is the limiting factor in that strategy.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    The trick with jawa's is to not attack the main guy at all, this way the tenacity doesn't stack so that the thermal detonators still stick.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    The trick with jawa's is to not attack the main guy at all, this way the tenacity doesn't stack so that the thermal detonators still stick.

good tip.

% damage attacks seem to be more effective this raid than in others, so that is a good working strategy.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    You can also use a similar strategy with BH (Zam, Greedo...and....Mob Enforcer. lol)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    not sure about vs traya, but with mediocre jawa's (g8/9) + a healer you can get an easy 1m+ dmg in phase 1. (tier 6)
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    You can also use a similar strategy with BH (Zam, Greedo...and....Mob Enforcer. lol)

ME is op in this raid, probably needs a nerf.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

ME is op in this raid, probably needs a nerf.

:D I wouldn't know. My ME is 4* G5. I've just seen videos. Although a scoundrel team of Zam, Greedo, ME and Nute might be effective. Not sure who makes the most sense to lead though. Probably Boba for the health buff and speed buffs when the thermals start popping.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • anyone have tryed jawa team vs traya in the raid? I would like to know if the unique of jawa scavenger work on traya!

"Whenever a Jawa ally takes damage, 50% chance to place a Thermal Detonator on the attacking enemy that will explode after 2 turns. Whenever Jawa Scavenger scores a Critical Hit, he gains Stealth for 3 turns."

With sthan maybe... :wink: