EP vs. Vader vs. Thrawn

Planning for the future, which of these giys would be the better option to zeta the leadership ability on? I know Palp is too in arena right now, but Zader is great in raids and Thrawn works great in raid as well, and there is a giy in my top 20 who runs him lead. So what do you think?

Replies

• Palp
  • KKatarn
    629 posts Member
    I would put it in Vader.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Thrawn
  • Peng
    4 posts Member
    That went well for you
  • Hoenur
    28 posts Member
    Most people use palp
  • Olddumper
    3000 posts Member
    Palp>Thrawn>Vader
  • For Arena Palp is best overall, but Thrawn is a pretty solid counter to his lead.

For Raids Vader is the easiest start to a pit solo, and great in p2 & p4 of tank.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Thrawn can deafet Palp like Imperial Troopers can win against NS. Palp can deafeat everything. Good to have both. Vader great for raids.
  • So from what I gather, I need to just zeta all of them at the same time. Fantastic lol.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    So from what I gather, I need to just zeta all of them at the same time. Fantastic lol.

If You have all the zetas so why not, but if not do first what You want, not what others think. I play like this. I was building team with Thrawn so first I upgrade his lead, but most of the players were doing unique. I wanted to have zeta on Vader, trend was Kylo Ren but I did what I wanted so I had my zVader ..... What do You want?
  • Are you saying I should look inside myself to know the truth?

But in all seriousness prob Vader. Thrawn will take a minute to gear up and palp is only 5* til the next event.
    Thanks man!
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Are you saying I should look inside myself to know the truth?

But in all seriousness prob Vader. Thrawn will take a minute to gear up and palp is only 5* til the next event.
    Thanks man!

Truth? No :) but You can if want to, :)...

So What do You want? ;)

Vader is good choice for raids. Thrawn doesnt need zeta to be effective in Arena or in raids. Palp zeta would be helpfull but still Palp has good lead.
  • Aight Vader seems to my best option, especially since my guild is focusing on raids. Thanks!
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    Aight Vader seems to my best option, especially since my guild is focusing on raids. Thanks!

;) have fun
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Depends on your goal. If your main goal is arena, at short terms, Palpatine should be the leader because he can easily beat every team, that Thrawn cannot do (hard times against Rey but the other teams are relatively ok).
    At long term, I think Thrawn will remain the best leader nevertheless, but you'll need good toons to surround him for a good synergy (zDT, Krennic for example at gr 12, IPD).
    Key is speed but over it, TM manipulation. Thrawn and Palpatine are good for that stuff.
    So, I won't recommand to zeta Vader's lead since he'll only be good in some part of raids, so the investment is not worth it (Rancor can be done without him now and I never use his lead in any raids).