TW Win Rank Changed from #3 to #4: How?!

SnakesOnAPlane
4363 posts Member
edited March 2018
I’m trying to figure out how the GrandChina team went above us in the TW ranking? Up until several hours ago my team HD Wolfpack was #3 on the board, and had been that rank since yesterday’s TW finished. Something is amiss here. Hmmm...

Before:
B1_D30_D08-6690-4_CE7-8996-42_B8_C2740_ECE.png

After:
04605_BEC-4_CBA-4_B92-8604-0_E5_DEBB82_A5_E.png
SnakesOnAPlane
Post edited by SnakesOnAPlane on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Are people not allowed to recruit?

Not sure why it would have to be something fishy.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    @Kyno only thing I could think of is the rank system is bugged and registering GP changes *after* a TW is finished. It should go by actual GP defeated. Hmmm...

While that stat above seems meaningless on paper, it does help bragging rights and recruiting efforts.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sorry I misread the chart and thought it was GP.

But maybe that table is updated at the end of a preview phase. That would be an odd time to update, but I never looked to see if it updates at the end of TW.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    The system is definately bugged. My guild defeated a 115m orso guild in the previous TW and we're not even on the leaderboard. Still standing on 0 "total GP defeated.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • scuba
    14047 posts Member
    What something with TW is bugged? Don't worry they are gathering the data and reviewing but no changes will be made during current tw.
  • leef wrote: »
    The system is definately bugged. My guild defeated a 115m orso guild in the previous TW and we're not even on the leaderboard. Still standing on 0 "total GP defeated.

Yes, it seems to be this way. My friend complain this too. only one tw gp won regist even they win 2 times in a row.