VengenceThrawnRNAllianceNocturnal_GlowTaliloverSHAD0W4576 5 votes
This doesnt affect me
0%
There are some good things in it but i dont like it
14%
CronusGravebranchKenle_YophoLORDKAIPizelLelandBishopCal_de_BridaJed_Eye 8 votes
These fixes are awful
74%
DaishiFatzkeRavens1113VinniarthCCyrilSjedikilla84FerdolimaDarth_Revan2DarthpedroZolazLozstaDaemoeCrazylazyguyGhostwolfJeerCScaasEnderGamer87MooseclothDRVGavstaNicho 40 votes

Replies

• Jedi_Bane
    311 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    These fixes are awful
    Gonna start off and say that this was a poorly veiled attempt at increasing JTR viablility. Reducing expose damage cripples one of the other viable teams, the imp troopers

EDIT: I actually dont mind the ST han and NS zombie fix so put me down for 4 (Dont know if or how to change votes)
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    These fixes are awful
    I have removed my credit card from the game
  • These fixes are awful
    Their response to an already obscenely difficult raid for "integrity and balance" is to nerf our characters. Makes sense. I'd be interested to know how much "slightly reducing health" is.
  • I love it!
    I love it becuase, I needed a reason to move on from this game. Needed a last straw so to speak. I unlocked the days of spring achievement- I will start working on my garden and actual "farming" and enjoy spring. Tired of CG making the game less and less fun, and more and more like work
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Daishi
    718 posts Member
    These fixes are awful
    Fixing ST Han needed to be done... but the WAY they fixed him ruins so many possible options. The damage treya does decimates so many teams, removing that from activating on damage effects is stupid. Reducing expose damage is extra stupid. Make more teams viable instead of breaking the few options that might work.
  • There are some good things in it but i dont like it
    I understand the reasoning behind the fixes, since an infinite loop so quickly is undesirable, and JTR is inaccessible to most people. More so what I'm displeased with is CG not being more proactive in making the raid less of a slog. The hp pools are so giant that you as an individual barely matter. It requires a full guild with total participation to complete, but that's not easily achieved. Not that it should by any means be easy, but they could scale the hp of each phase down by 25% and it would still be immensely challenging.
  • These fixes are awful
    I don't like it.. it feels like we're given half-finish product. Using us as beta tester :frowning:
  • There are some bad fixes but overall it is ok
    The sthan fix was understandable, the decrease in expose damage was silly because the raid has an insane amount of health
  • Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    These fixes are awful
    Unfun raid with hotfixes to make it even more unfun.