BB8 day counter...

B0untryHR7
663 posts Member
edited March 2018
2017-09-28
/
61 days later
/
2017-12-08
/
90 days later
/
now(not back yet)
.

Replies

  • You can't keep him from us longer, give us what's rightfully ours. #bringbb8backnow
  • Guarantee they're waiting for March Madness and release him with some announcement like "BB8 is bouncing back in time for March Madness!"
  • Wait about one more month for JTR to come back.
  • Wait about one more month for JTR to come back.

    Why?

    Legendary events should not be on the same schedule as hero events. BB8 should be available twice before JTREY.
  • Guarantee they're waiting for March Madness and release him with some announcement like "BB8 is bouncing back in time for March Madness!"

    Brilliant cross-promotion!
    Go Pens!
  • No thank you. I want to do more damage in haat now, not in a month.
  • B0untryHR7
    663 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    As long as he comes within this week
  • Screw march madness bb8 has more in common with the sun.


    That's out today so what the hell are you waiting for CG?
  • Dang! 90 days already? Oh snap, my birthday is coming up *hint hint* CG
  • KKatarn
    589 posts Member
    Maybe all the trouble with the new raid is delaying his return.
  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    You can't keep him from us longer, give us what's rightfully ours. #bringbb8backnow

    The more you ask, the longer they make you wait
  • Ben15
    42 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    You can't keep him from us longer, give us what's rightfully ours. #bringbb8backnow

    Challenge accepted?
  • TVF
    28936 posts Member
    And look who made yet another complaint thread.

    Do you make money from these or something?
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    28936 posts Member
    what's rightfully ours

    Hahahahaha.
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    what's rightfully ours

    Hahahahaha.

    You know I would start a debate with you once more but it's not worth it. In fact I understand your motives and I know that no matter what I say it's not gonna change your attitude. I know you're on the side that gets toons from release and you enjoy the top at raids so you just want to delay them as much as possible for everyone else so that you don't have competition. Or maybe you dropped a bunch of cash to get characters quicker and then you want them to take forever to return in order to justify your spending to yourself. I don't care who you are or what's behind your motives but 90 days is too long and anyone who doesn't acknowledge that doesn't deserve my time and attention.

    So I'm not gonna argue or debate with you, I would try to ignore you but I'm not that kind of person so instead I'll just look through your comments and I will only engage in meaningful debates. This isn't one of them.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    This again? Can it be merged to the rest of his complaint threads?

    I didn’t use to care when BB8 returned, but now I’m actively rooting for it to return in April earliest.
  • Huatimus wrote: »
    This again? Can it be merged to the rest of his complaint threads?

    I didn’t use to care when BB8 returned, but now I’m actively rooting for it to return in April earliest.

    Lack of empathy, typical for those who speak from a possition of power, I'm sure you love your bb8 buddy
  • Whatelse73
    1049 posts Member
    As I recall they said the last time, BB8 and R2 events will both be linked with their respective hero's journey character. So, I would expect that within the next couple months we'll have another JTR event and right before it will begin the BB8 event, same as the CLS event will happen just after that with a preceding R2 event.

    Patience young Padawan, know the living force.
  • R2 D2 had 2 events between CLS first appearance and 2nd appearance. Naturally that means there should be 2 BB8s between the Reys...
    Whatelse73 wrote: »
    As I recall they said the last time, BB8 and R2 events will both be linked with their respective hero's journey character. So, I would expect that within the next couple months we'll have another JTR event and right before it will begin the BB8 event, same as the CLS event will happen just after that with a preceding R2 event.

    Patience young Padawan, know the living force.

  • B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    This again? Can it be merged to the rest of his complaint threads?

    I didn’t use to care when BB8 returned, but now I’m actively rooting for it to return in April earliest.

    Lack of empathy, typical for those who speak from a possition of power, I'm sure you love your bb8 buddy

    I don't have one, and I'm not going to demand that they bring it back. Honestly bro, where do you think you're owed a BB8 return? Why do you continue to make demands? And accuse people of purposely trying to keep you from having one. I really don't think anyone in this game cares if you have one or not. No one is sitting around saying, how do we keep this guy down in the game. Oh wait that's right we had that meeting last month, it was the the monthly let's keep BOunrtyHR7 from getting the characters he wants.
  • Nikoms565
    13943 posts Member
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    You can't keep him from us longer, give us what's rightfully ours. #bringbb8backnow

    The entitlement is strong with this one.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

    In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Whatelse73 wrote: »
    As I recall they said the last time, BB8 and R2 events will both be linked with their respective hero's journey character. So, I would expect that within the next couple months we'll have another JTR event and right before it will begin the BB8 event, same as the CLS event will happen just after that with a preceding R2 event.

    Patience young Padawan, know the living force.

    Lol, you realize that what you are saying makes no sense because legendary events are not hero's journey events, this would mean that you would increase the frequency of a legendary to that of a hero's journey.
  • B0untryHR7
    663 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    Huatimus wrote: »
    This again? Can it be merged to the rest of his complaint threads?

    I didn’t use to care when BB8 returned, but now I’m actively rooting for it to return in April earliest.

    Lack of empathy, typical for those who speak from a possition of power, I'm sure you love your bb8 buddy

    I don't have one, and I'm not going to demand that they bring it back. Honestly bro, where do you think you're owed a BB8 return? Why do you continue to make demands? And accuse people of purposely trying to keep you from having one. I really don't think anyone in this game cares if you have one or not. No one is sitting around saying, how do we keep this guy down in the game. Oh wait that's right we had that meeting last month, it was the the monthly let's keep BOunrtyHR7 from getting the characters he wants.

    This argument is full of wholes. If you really don't care about others having a certain character then why don't you either assist their efforts and back them up when they ask for it or just totally ignore them and don't try to "get in their way" by replying negatively to their posts.

    If you truly don't care for selfish reasons then what's the only other alternative? It's not like if BB8 came today it would affect you in any way imaginable since you already have him. Your schedule would literally stay the same regardless. So yes, there is only one alternative and that is that you don't want them to have him.

    Your argument is like saying you go a store and you buy a product and then the store runs out. Then I go to manager and ask for the manager to bring more of that product sooner because I missed it. Then you come in and tell the manager that they shouldn't hurry up and bring that product back for me. Why would you care? You got yours, it's not going to affect you in any way shape or form so to even make a claim agaisnt it is absolutely pointless. Unless you have other motives for example you will benefit from that product in some kind of way that if I didn't got it it would benefit you more. Like if for example we both had a competing store and you got the last product from a supplier and then you tried to convince the supplier to delay bringing that product back so that your competitor can't have it. That makes a lot more sense.
  • B0untryHR7
    663 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    B0untryHR7 wrote: »
    You can't keep him from us longer, give us what's rightfully ours. #bringbb8backnow

    The entitlement is strong with this one.

    Keep spamming cliche catch phrases bro. Yeah yeah yeah entitlement usually comes across as negative but in reality you CAN BE ENTITLED to things when you are the customer of a product or service in which you've invested time and money and you were promised a certain kind of result.

    You may make an argument that we weren't promised anything directly but we were promised a lot indirectly. This game is a product and it's bound by it's model to bring certain characters back at a certain frequency anything short of that is betrayal of its player base.

    To give you an example, if Apple after years of maintaining certain standards with its products one day decides to release an new iPhone that is basically useless and decides to sell it for what a typical iPhone sells without warning their customers then would you not expect their customers to feel entitled to a better phone and feel betrayed by Apple?

    Once you raise certain standards and build a certain trust and one day you pull out of those standards you will have betrayed that trust. Imagine if they decided to say that scoundrels are no longer eligible for credit heist and that from now on you need an entirely different squad. Would you expect that someone who paid for the scoundrel faction pass, which was advertised along with the credit heist for the credit heist, to not feel entitled after spending their money for a scoundrel team?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    @B0untryHR7

    At any rate, it's probably not even time for BB8 to make a come back yet. If you look at past Legendary events, it should take 4 months for their first return then another 2 months or so for second return.
    Palpatine first released in Aug 16 and first return was in Dec 16 and second return was Feb 17. (6 months total)
    Thrawn first released in Jun 17 and first return was in Oct 17 and second return was End Nov 17. (Approximately 6 months)
    R2 was May 17, Aug 17 and End Oct 17. (Approximately 6 months)
    BB8 was End Sep 17 then Dec 17. This accelerated first release was to coincide with RJT release and thus BB8 second return must be delayed in order to achieve similar release cadence. In order to achieve the 6 month delay, BB8 should return earliest End Mar 18, or Early Apr 18.

    So no, it's not that I have a lack of empathy, I just have a lack of patience for kittens. And I'm definitely not in a position of power, at least not one over you.
  • Hey again genius, I said I don't have one. But I'm not like you and feel I'm entitled to one. When it comes back cool, but I'm not going spend my life crying about it. Your logic don't make sense, you want it, so it should be done because you want it. Mobile games isn't like a store, they don't have to restock a product just because you demand it. I've seen gamers like you before, crying about how unfair it is because everyone has something you don't have. These events are rare for a reason. Now sit down and just wait. The mods and developers have better things to do than hand you a BB8 because you feel you deserve it.

    Like Justin Timberlake says, "Cry me a river"
  • Hey @B0untryHR7 , can you share your swgoh.gg link? Wanna check something. Thanks in advance! :)
    Ps. Don't worry, i won't make fun of you.. this time :3
  • Ambassador
    1653 posts Member
    Closed before it derails. Guys, if you are tired of seeing BOuntryHR7’s constant complaints, ignore his discussions.
This discussion has been closed.